The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Adult nursing at Glamorgan uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Louisah
Hi everyone,
I had my interview for adult nursing at glam this morning, it was intense! I feel more nervous now than I did beforehand!
Does anybody know how long they take to let you know if you've been successful?
Good luck to everyone!
Lou x

I had to rearrange my interview for Glamorgan, so its now this Saturday. Was it difficult? What sort of questions did they ask? Hope you did ok! :biggrin: x
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 41
Didn't even get an interview for Glam this year!! I give up!
Did the access course, got 24 distinctions, got a job as a carer, done a first aid course, a manual handling course, a diabetes awareness course, a vulnerable adults course, COPD, Parkinson's and Fatigue awareness course, stoma care course, and can't even get a feckin interview!!
what do they want? child sacrifice?:confused:
Reply 42
Is anyone still waiting to find out if they've got an interview or not? I swear they've forgotten about me :rolleyes: I've sent another e-mail asking if I should hear anything soon since the last interview date is next month but I'm starting to feel like a nag haha.

Original post by Aljons12

what do they want? child sacrifice?:confused:

I'm starting to think that is what they want lol
Hi everyone :h:

I've been watching this thread with much anticipation but have never posted before.

I had my interview with Glamorgan for Adult Nursing on the 28/2 and I have just checked my UCAS this morning to find out that I have a conditional offer!

I also had an interview with Cardiff on the 18/1 and was also offered a place here too...what on earth do I do?

I feel very lucky that I have been given a choice and was never expecting it! What's a girl to do?!?
Reply 44
Original post by Follow your dreams
Hi everyone :h:

I've been watching this thread with much anticipation but have never posted before.

I had my interview with Glamorgan for Adult Nursing on the 28/2 and I have just checked my UCAS this morning to find out that I have a conditional offer!

I also had an interview with Cardiff on the 18/1 and was also offered a place here too...what on earth do I do?

I feel very lucky that I have been given a choice and was never expecting it! What's a girl to do?!?

Hey congratulations that's amazing! I had my Glamorgan interview on that date too and I'm yet to here anything.. :frown:
Thank you I'm on cloud 9!!!

That's good that you haven't heard anything though as a few people i know had U's after interview. Hang in there :smile:
Reply 46
I suppose this could be a good thing, gosh I hope so, I hate waiting haha!
Hi everyone!

I had my interview for Glamorgan on 28/1 but havent heard anything yet...
Had my swansea interview on 22/2 and yet to hear back off them too!

Glamorgan said 3-4 weeks but anything upto eight....but id rather know now!
anyone else had that date and heard back? or know of anyone? :confused:
Reply 48
Original post by rhianmilton
Hi everyone!

I had my interview for Glamorgan on 28/1 but havent heard anything yet...
Had my swansea interview on 22/2 and yet to hear back off them too!

Glamorgan said 3-4 weeks but anything upto eight....but id rather know now!
anyone else had that date and heard back? or know of anyone? :confused:

Hi, I had interviews for glam and swansea on the same dates as you and still haven't heard a thing. Glam said we would hear the end of March and Swansea said first week of April. It's taking ages and I just want to know now too x
Reply 49
Anyone heard anything this week? One of my class mates had an offer last night for Adult. Just wish they'd let us all know at the same time xx
Reply 50
Hey guys, I had my Glam and Swansea interview dates on the same dates also, I just want to hear from glam now, it's getting depressing. :frown: xx
Reply 51
Original post by ttotheay
Hey guys, I had my Glam and Swansea interview dates on the same dates also, I just want to hear from glam now, it's getting depressing. :frown: xx

It is very depressing yes. one of my friends had an offer two days ago for adult, happy for them but its a bit annoying when they said we will have to wait until the end of march and there are people who clearly don't have too x
Reply 52
Anyone had any offers for adult nursing at glam yet? x
Reply 53
No, had my interview 28th Jan, really wanna hear now :frown: xxx
Reply 54
Original post by ttotheay
No, had my interview 28th Jan, really wanna hear now :frown: xxx

Had mine on 18th Feb and its my first choice so im desperate to know now x
Reply 55
I got an offer for adult nursing at glamorgan today. its for march 13 though as September is full apparently. anyone else get an offer today? x
Reply 56
Hi all! ive been watching this forum for a long time! Applied to do adult nursing in september with glamorgan being my first choice. I had my interview on the 28th of feb and it went terrible! That bad i applied for a new job as thought there was no hope! Yet yesterday i was giving an offer from glamorgan for sept 2012. Anyone else got an offer for this septemember? :smile:
Reply 57
Well done to everyone! I had my offer through on Wednesday for the March intake as well, so happy!!!! Xxx
Reply 58
Hello!
The wait for a decision is so horrible!
I had conditional offers today from cardiff (for september) & glamorgan (for march):biggrin:
cant decide which one to go with at the mo.anyone else had offers for those dates?
Reply 59
Original post by speck
Hello!
The wait for a decision is so horrible!
I had conditional offers today from cardiff (for september) & glamorgan (for march):biggrin:
cant decide which one to go with at the mo.anyone else had offers for those dates?

Yeah i have. putting glam as my firm and cardiff as insurance x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending