The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The good thing about parents is they tidy stuff up. Mine stayed over for one night for my birthday and got through an impressive amount of cleaning.
House share sympathy. Some people don't get better when they stop being students. I don't want to live like an 19 year old undergrad anymore.
Lyceum: I don't speak Sinhalese. I fail as a South Asian little housewife :sadnod:

Saree pictures are up on Facebook! :awesome: Will try and upload them here too. Still getting used to bloody iPhoto.

Feel free to spell saree/sari however you like guys! Just coz I spell it a certain way doesn't mean you all have to :h:
Original post by Little Jules
House share sympathy. Some people don't get better when they stop being students. I don't want to live like an 19 year old undergrad anymore.

I feel for you :frown: I might be in your position soon :frown:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Lyceum: I don't speak Sinhalese. I fail as a South Asian little housewife :sadnod:

Saree pictures are up on Facebook! :awesome: Will try and upload them here too. Still getting used to bloody iPhoto.

Feel free to spell saree/sari however you like guys! Just coz I spell it a certain way doesn't mean you all have to :h:

I can't see them :frown: I don't have you on facebook. You can just upload them here from your computer if you have them there.
Pics 3 and 4 are my favourite I think - are they the same sari?
Original post by Feefifofum
Pics 3 and 4 are my favourite I think - are they the same sari?

They are indeed! My mum and I have pretty much settled on me wearing that saree for Oxford graduation tea and the first one for Goldsmiths graduation (since the hood is brown for the MA at Goldsmiths), but I wanted to show you guys anyway :h:
Now Ive seen them, I really like the leopard one :o:
Original post by ice_cube
Now Ive seen them, I really like the leopard one :o:

Which leapord one? :ninja:
1 and 4.
Reply 2690
They are indeed! My mum and I have pretty much settled on me wearing that saree for Oxford graduation tea and the first one for Goldsmiths graduation (since the hood is brown for the MA at Goldsmiths), but I wanted to show you guys anyway :h:

:yy: Great choice. I love the flower detail on the pink one.
Original post by Drogue
:yy: Great choice. I love the flower detail on the pink one.

Thanks! It only cost me £20 as well! :biggrin:
Reply 2692
1 and 4 here too... Despite my not liking pink (much rather than not at all, it seems) I do like that shade, and agree the flower detail is very pretty.
I'm glad people are liking the pink and the green/blue/bronze one :smile: I'm a big fan of the multicoloured leapord print and the Twister saree too but agree that the pink and green/blue/bronze are probably better taste :o:

Good! I was gonna say 3 and 4 are my favourite and then 1. So it's good you can wear both.
They all look a bit garish to me - the twister one aside.
I don't like any of them. Sorry TLG! We just have different taste :dontknow:
Original post by Feefifofum
I live with my parents. My house is spotless!

If you don't count the dog hairs which manage to get on everything imaginable but sssssh.

Mine is too, but that's because I clean everything. :frown:
Original post by Craghyrax
Mine is too, but that's because I clean everything.
:frown:
Yup. That was one of my favourites :wink:

Unfotunately I get into that state ^ far too frequently, and it takes up way too much of my time. Particularly when I should be working.

Latest

Trending

Trending