The Student Room Group

Married at First Sight Australia 2023

Hi, I made this thread so we can talk about the current series of MAFS showing on Channel 4.

To avoid accidentally spoiling the show for others though, please only post in here if live / up to date / behind with the series on Channel 4 and if you haven't watched it all! And avoid talking about spoilers if possible!

This will be a good series to watch!

I'll start off by saying I hope Jesse adapts to and accepts Claire's personality because she seems a really nice happy person.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

I like Jesse but she is exactly what he did not want in a girl so not sure they are best matched.I like Jesse but he needs a more grounded down to earth girl.I think she is a bit fake.
Hi @Obolinda - it’s me again.

Please do you mind tagging the people from the last thread?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7173135&p=98244699&page=10#post98244699

Thank you
Brontë is fake.Watch her eyes when questioned by the experts.She and Harrison are in this together for social media likes.
Wow Shannon was completely vile.Why come on the show?Who vets these people..Also Melissa and Josh were not a match from day one.Very strange casting this year.They always fail miserably with older contestants which is a shame.Surely their must have been some pleasant older ladies applying.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Scotney
Brontë is fake.Watch her eyes when questioned by the experts.She and Harrison are in this together for social media likes.

She looks uncomfortable
Original post by Scotney
Wow Shannon was completely vile.Why come on the show?Who vets these people..Also Melissa and Josh were not a match from day one.Very strange casting this year.They always fail miserably with older contestants which is a shame.Surely their must have been some pleasant older ladies applying.

Some of the pairings have been poor this year.
Original post by Scotney
I like Jesse but she is exactly what he did not want in a girl so not sure they are best matched.I like Jesse but he needs a more grounded down to earth girl.I think she is a bit fake.

Well the lying was worse than the kiss.As usual it will be the deception that kills these relationships.If they had just fessed up they might have been able to get over it.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Scotney
Well the lying was worse than the kids.As usual it will be the deception that kills these relationships.If they had just fessed up they might have been able to get over it.

Claire made him look like he was insane to question are loyalty and integrity. Some other people called him insecure, but he was right.
Hi @04MR17

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post98244699

Thank you
@Cote1 and @boulderingislife are you watching this year?@JVM2020 and @harrysbar how about you two?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Scotney
@Cote1 and @boulderingislife are you watching this year?@JVM2020 and @harrysbar how about you two?

Not yet. Probably will binge it when it’s over. Is it any good?
Original post by boulderingislife

I'm watching now :smile:
Original post by Wired_1800
Hi @04MR17

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post98244699

Thank you

Certainly!

Quotes

Original post by 04MR17
Certainly!

Quotes

Thank you

I mean pretty car crash but that's what we love I guess!:biggrin:
Tomorrow will be interesting!
Original post by Scotney
Tomorrow will be interesting!

Janelle should go home.
Mafs 2022 update if anyone is interesting. I don’t think anyone who was paired up by these so called experts are together still lol. What a crappy dating show!

yes it is entertaining but i’m starting to believe the experts don’t have the contestant’s interests at heart and are pairing together incompatible people for frills/tv gold or whatever you want to call it.

With link: https://www.goodto.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/still-together-married-first-sight-australia-657119
(edited 1 year ago)
Mafs 2022 update if anyone is interesting. I don’t think anyone who was paired up by these so called experts are together still lol. What a crappy dating show!

yes it is entertaining but i’m starting to believe the experts don’t have the contestant’s interests at heart and are pairing together incompatible people for frills/tv gold or whatever you want to call it.

First dates are far better at this imo.You get someone who seems really strange or eccentric yet they still find someone who you can see they spark with.Yet to see this on Mags.

Quick Reply

Latest