The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 07/08/2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by Aiden
Sat AH Maths, AH physics and Higher business this year.

Slightly worried about maths but more confident in the other two. Anyone else who sat these subjects worried?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Nexus One

I felt Physics was alright, agree with you for maths.
Reply 741
Original post by Evan7788
I felt Physics was alright, agree with you for maths.

I thought the physics paper was quite good just need to see how my investigation went. What did you investigate?

And for maths i would be happy to get a B from that paper :/

Reply 742
Original post by freedom123
Regarding what time the email will come:

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/32830.html

SQA says by 9.00am therefore they can come anytime up to then tbh.. Im assuming it will start early thinking how many emails they have to send..

That's what I was thinking. 'by 9am' would mean all emails will be with everyone at that time but I've been looking around and it seems that all emails are sent at 9am.

I just want it before I go to sleep, probably 2am. I don't know if I'll get much sleep in without knowing!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 743
Original post by Ecosse_14
The search for clearing places on the UCAS website is open from 12:01am, not actually applying for clearing. Anyway, you need to contact unis before applying through clearing which you can't exactly do in the middle of the night.

Thank you for clearing that up.
Best of luck peeps. Will anyone be opening their's on Reporting Scotland?
Reply 745
Original post by Dhill94
Thank you for clearing that up.

kill me now
Reply 747
Original post by Aiden

Slightly worried about maths but more confident in the other two. Anyone else who sat these subjects worried?

I done AH Maths and it was nothing but a struggle the whole year. Failed two prelims despite working really hard. Here's hoping I've passed it tomorrow!

As with the other subjects I done (AH Chemistry and Biology, I'm hoping for A's but may have achieved B's)
Reply 748
Oh my god. Tommorrow. It still hasn't sunk in that I will know my Higher results this time tommorrow. I was away camping for a few days and only got home this evening so I have pushed results to the back of my mind. It's not until now that I'm starting to panic. What if I fail and get rubbish results...

Tommorrow, 12 hours....

Now is a good a time as any to sincerely wish everyone here the very very best of luck with results, and I'm genuinely so grateful that I have you guys to celebrate/cry with in the morning

Let's do this!!!
Reply 749
Hope we all get what we've worked for. I've just set my ipod on full volume and put it in its docking station so I'm going to be woken up with a loud BLEEP. If I get woken up by e-mails telling me I have broken my leg and am entitled to money, I might just put it off and sleep...
Reply 750
Original post by Dhill94
I done AH Maths and it was nothing but a struggle the whole year. Failed two prelims despite working really hard. Here's hoping I've passed it tomorrow!

As with the other subjects I done (AH Chemistry and Biology, I'm hoping for A's but may have achieved B's)

Maths was struggle but an enjoyable struggle! Haha
Good luck with your other subjects. Do you have a condidtional or unconditional?

Reply 751
Original post by Aiden

I sat Higher Business. Need a B for my conditional in it and thought it was a fair paper and hopefully have got an A but wouldn't mind a B as it was a crash. Maybe just worried over the explain questions and if I expressed enough

How'd you find it?
(edited 11 years ago)
Greaaaaat~ It gets to 9pm on the day before results and I go from thinking, "Hurry up and get here already!!" to, "So not ready for this I wish it was still Sunday." Yet at the same time I just want to know now and get it over with. -.-

Good luck everyone~! o(^.^)o
God I wish I had signed up for emails now. :angry:
Reply 754
If it helps anyone, emails at least start getting sent at midnight. My one from last year arrived at 1.15am... Debating whether to wait up and be a zombie whilst babysitting little kids from 9am or go to sleep earlier than normal and it be over quicker...
Reply 755
Original post by pepperss
I sat Higher Business. Need a B for my conditional in it and thought it was a fair paper and hopefully have got an A but wouldn't mind a B as it was a crash. Maybe just worried over the explain questions and if I expressed enough

How'd you find it?

Thought the paper was fair and straight forward. Hoping for an A. I didnt really like the course though.

What questions did you do for part 2? I picked 1 and 2.

Original post by pepperss

How'd you find it?

I done business as well as a crash higher! I got an A in the prelim but I am so not sure how it went, I wasn't stuck on any question barr 1 however I felt I couldn't get most points in questions to get full marks ! I need a B :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Good choice in doing Higher Business :awesome:
Reply 758
Does anyone know who I contact if I need to discuss anything to do with my application? Would it just be the admissions dept. at the uni or somewhere else? :smile:
Reply 759
After quite a lot of deliberation I've decided just to go for it and stay up to get my results, it'll probably be just my luck that mine will be the last out and I'll get them at like half four but I'm going to do it anyway! :tongue:

I'd just like to wish everyone the very best of luck and I really hope that everyone gets what they wanted! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending