The Student Room Group

DWP EO universal credit work coach June/July 2023 Dorset Wiltshire Hampshire and IoW

Hiya, has anyone who applied and attended an interview had any news regarding the DWP EO job as universal credit work coach for Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, and the Isle of Wight? Interviews: June/July 2023
Reply 1
The position is the 524
Reply 2
Original post by Mamaklaudja
Hiya, has anyone who applied and attended an interview had any news regarding the DWP EO job as universal credit work coach for Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, and the Isle of Wight? Interviews: June/July 2023

Hi - I applied for this campaign. I heard back yesterday (4 weeks after completing the interview) that I had passed. I submitted my ID checks and was then emailed a provisional offer about 30 seconds later. Just waiting on pre-employment checks now!
Reply 3
Original post by jcc94
Hi - I applied for this campaign. I heard back yesterday (4 weeks after completing the interview) that I had passed. I submitted my ID checks and was then emailed a provisional offer about 30 seconds later. Just waiting on pre-employment checks now!

Congratulations! Happy for you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jcc94

Do you know how long it took between your status changing from 'Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed' to receiving your results?
Reply 5
Original post by Idaz
Do you know how long it took between your status changing from 'Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed' to receiving your results?

I think it was around 5 days, but that includes the weekend. I noticed it had changed to that last Thursday and I got the email yesterday (Monday)
Reply 6
Yeah exactly the same for me
Reply 7
Hi, I also heard back yesterday (a month after my interview). I submitted my ID and then received the provisional offer email. I haven't proceeded to accept yet as I know it will take me through to complete information for the vetting etc. and ideally I'd like to slow the process down. My reason is that the interview went so badly I assumed I wouldn't be successful so committed myself to a 3 week trip in October.

Does anyone know what questions are asked when you accept the provisional offer? Is there any mention of start date etc? Also, does anyone know how long it takes for them to complete the vetting/referencing?

Thanks.

Nicky
Reply 8
Original post by NicHF
Hi, I also heard back yesterday (a month after my interview). I submitted my ID and then received the provisional offer email. I haven't proceeded to accept yet as I know it will take me through to complete information for the vetting etc. and ideally I'd like to slow the process down. My reason is that the interview went so badly I assumed I wouldn't be successful so committed myself to a 3 week trip in October.

Does anyone know what questions are asked when you accept the provisional offer? Is there any mention of start date etc? Also, does anyone know how long it takes for them to complete the vetting/referencing?

Thanks.

Nicky

The vetting questions are just personal details, address history, criminal convictions/bankruptcy etc. I believe they should also ask for references however mine didn’t, but I don’t know why!

I believe you may only have 5 days to accept the provisional offer, and if it’s not accepted in that time they may withdraw the offer.

I’ve read different things about the timeline for vetting, seems it can be anywhere from 3 weeks to 8+ weeks. No start date has been mentioned yet as it is only a provisional offer, from what I can gather, they will be in contact at some point after the vetting is complete to discuss a start date.
Reply 9
Original post by jcc94
The vetting questions are just personal details, address history, criminal convictions/bankruptcy etc. I believe they should also ask for references however mine didn’t, but I don’t know why!

I believe you may only have 5 days to accept the provisional offer, and if it’s not accepted in that time they may withdraw the offer.

I’ve read different things about the timeline for vetting, seems it can be anywhere from 3 weeks to 8+ weeks. No start date has been mentioned yet as it is only a provisional offer, from what I can gather, they will be in contact at some point after the vetting is complete to discuss a start date.

Hi, it does say I only have 5 days to respond to the provisional offer but I’m just concerned that if I do, my checks will be back in a week and they’ll be expecting me to start in mid-September. I just wondered anyone else requested a delay to their start and by how long?
Reply 10
Original post by jcc94

The vetting could come back in as little as a week, they come back a lot faster these days then they did previously.

Are you expecting a start date of mid-september? I estimated this timeframe too.

Which area did you get?
Reply 11
Original post by nappiah
The vetting could come back in as little as a week, they come back a lot faster these days then they did previously.

Are you expecting a start date of mid-september? I estimated this timeframe too.

Which area did you get?

I'm in Hampshire but don't know when I'll start. I've got a chronic illness that I had to declare so assume they will want to speak to my GP before I get a formal offer.
Reply 12
Original post by NicHF
I'm in Hampshire but don't know when I'll start. I've got a chronic illness that I had to declare so assume they will want to speak to my GP before I get a formal offer.

So did you complete the health questionnaire already? I have not, though we are on the same campaign. Did you complete it on the portal same time as the pre-employment checks?
Reply 13
Original post by nappiah
So did you complete the health questionnaire already? I have not, though we are on the same campaign. Did you complete it on the portal same time as the pre-employment checks?

Hi,
When I completed the pre-employment checks there was a questions asking of I had an illness, disability etc. so I said yes. So far, they haven't requested further information.
Reply 14
Original post by NicHF
Hi,
When I completed the pre-employment checks there was a questions asking of I had an illness, disability etc. so I said yes. So far, they haven't requested further information.

Understood! I guess I don’t remember then, because I have completed and submitted the pre employment checks.
Reply 15
Anyone heard anything yet?! I submitted my checks on 07/08, had my DBS through the post a week later…but not heard anything yet! I know it can take a while but I hate the waiting 🤦🏼*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending