The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
Good.

How can people not seriously realise Jessica20 is a troll?

And sorry but this bit is b/s. You made some pretty racist generalisations when I first joined, which you've since backtracked on in other threads. Yes I've been watching your posts and you talk rubbish.

You're an attention seeker and every man who commented in this thread drooling over you ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Save your compliments for when you actually mean them, hungry guys.

How am I any of what you said? And I'm racist? Lol what! how? What have I ever said that would make me sound racist? Are simple or something?
Attention seeker though, ha! Ive been there done that, I only talk of things ive done and not in a bragging way but just in response to what others talk about.

If I wanted attention then a forum is a bit of a dull way of getting it.
Original post by Jessica20
How am I any of what you said? And I'm racist? Lol what! how? What have I ever said that would make me sound racist? Are simple or something?
Attention seeker though, ha! Ive been there done that, I only talk of things ive done and not in a bragging way but just in response to what others talk about.

If I wanted attention then a forum is a bit of a dull way of getting it.

lol :sexface:
In my vernacular “cheap” denotes low price and “easy” degree of comfort.

Irrespective of where I’m going both are essential.
I'm insecure? Are you totally and utterly kidding me?!
So let me get this right, you are talking to me as if I'm some horrible person, yet I have never offended anyone or said bad about anyone, I don't hurt anyone, I'm always lovely to everyone I ever talk to. And you come on here offending me with how I look saying I'm average looking and basically dress like a tramp? I've always taken great pride in my appearance as that's what makes me happy. Then when I make am attempt on here to myself off you say insecure for it?

Ok then, I'm just average? I bet you havnt got or pull any girl nicer looking than me. That's why you feel the need to insult someone over their looks, you are a frustrated guy, probably not getting as much sex as youd like and when you do it's with some poor girl you barely fancy because you're so used to watching glamour models on tv who you know you'll never have a chance with, ever... Not with you're attitude towards women.

And anyone thumbing up your post just goes to show the mentality of some people on here. Just goes to show much time they spend at home and not enough time living their life. I'm out of this forum of people with no lives. I can't believe you think I'm the insecure one, just wow.. Really.

I apologise for wasting your time, but there's no way I'm reading all that ****. I'm sure it's a great rebuttal nonetheless. Oh, and the fact you invested the time and effort to form such a colossal argument grants me the satisfaction of knowing I hit a nerve, thus I was correct. Insecure.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 184
LOL. Whenever you get a thread over a couple pages long on TSR, you can bet your ass its an arguement between two pathetic little squits with nothing better to do!
have to admit its become such a norm that i feel stupid when i go out

i usually wear knee length dresses and anything shorter is worn with opaque tights, dont wear low cut necklines, make up is toned down and i just feel like a frumpy idiot, which is a shame because i wouldn't feel comfortable in the short revealing stuff =/
Thanks but i dont need to convince myself, others do it for me when they're constantly flattering me..
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7527/154dn.jpg

Lol, after all your posts I was expecting you to be super hot and sexy, you're not :rofl:

Ok then, I'm just average? I bet you havnt got or pull any girl nicer looking than me.

Darling, you've already posted a picture of your face, you can't make comments like that ...

EDIT: Also, you can't really try to convince us that you are a classy and sophisticated girl when you've got cheap looking shoes and the WAG style fake nails, eww.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by sarahthegemini
Lol, after all your posts I was expecting you to be super hot and sexy, you're not :rofl:

Darling, you've already posted a picture of your face, you can't make comments like that ...

EDIT: Also, you can't really try to convince us that you are a classy and sophisticated girl when you've got cheap looking shoes and the WAG style fake nails, eww.

She does have nice legs.

I am still convinced though I could get in there for £400.
Original post by danny111
She does have nice legs.

I am still convinced though I could get in there for £400.

You could probably "get in there" by buying her a kebab.

She does have a nice figure. But tbh, if you're gunna be as arrogant as she was being, you need to have the goods to back it up, and her face ain't all that ...
Reply 189

She does have a nice figure. But tbh, if you're gunna be as arrogant as she was being, you need to have the goods to back it up, and her face ain't all that ...

Lol that's a bit harsh, plus looking at her figure you surely mean a McSalad.

And that is exactly the point. Just from her looks she wouldn't get half the attention, so by wearing clothes that show off her great body people treat her like she's the hottest thing ever.

And that is exactly the point. Just from her looks she wouldn't get half the attention, so by wearing clothes that show off her great body people treat her like she's the hottest thing ever.

She wouldn't have to eat the kebab, she'd probably accept it and then take you to an alley and do you right there.

People treat her like she's the hottest thing ever because she's clearly an easy lay, and they know if they want to bed her, they just have to give her a bit of attention.

Agree, ah well... years of men telling her what she wants to hear will do that to her.

Ugh. There is no need to feed her already massive ego, what do people get out of saying "omg sexy ass!11!" and paying her compliment after compliment? Why do it, seriously what is the point?
Agree, ah well... years of men telling her what she wants to hear will do that to her.

We agree on so many things :daydreaming:
Reply 193
I cant talk for everyone, I think it depends on the person entirely. I have some friends who yes, actively go out "looking like sex" - and thats what they want from a "good night". I also have friends though who dont wear any makeup, wear glasses etc on a night out - not to say they arent looking for a ONS, some are, some arent, most in this category don't want to waste time on their looks too much/are confident. Then theres friends who are similar to me, I dont wear any more makeup than i would in the day (just a natural look to emphasise eyelashes/cover spots) and on a night out I do dress a lot more provocatively than in the day. The majority of the time - its still very classy, I dont think i've ever left the house with legs and cleavage on show. One or the other, I personally think is fine - obviously nothing too revealing that my bum is on show, and likewise ill never have my entire chest out, just a very little bit of cleavage thats almost impossible to cover up with most clothes in shops these days. Most girls tend to wear high heels the majority of the time - i think this is to do with expectation. I am short, but i spend all day being short often around the same people, i dont suddenly grow 6 inches by the evening. I think its almost going out etiquette? Just like how I'd turn up to a formal event dressed accordingly.
Reply 194
She wouldn't have to eat the kebab, she'd probably accept it and then take you to an alley and do you right there.

People treat her like she's the hottest thing ever because she's clearly an easy lay, and they know if they want to bed her, they just have to give her a bit of attention.

I guess you are right, but I don't like to say stuff like that, because let's face it, every guy is an "easy lay", but if a girl is, then she has to take **** for it.
Reply 195

Ugh. There is no need to feed her already massive ego, what do people get out of saying "omg sexy ass!11!" and paying her compliment after compliment? Why do it, seriously what is the point?

If you read my posts in this thread you would know that I have already called her a hooker. My comment in no shape or form read "omg sexy ass". I merely made a factual observation, which happened to include that she has a great body. Which she does, you can't deny that. Also I don't see why you should be so concerned with people complimenting her. If she wants to get attention and people to complement her, why not let her. You are not her shrink are you? Not your job to show her she is just compensating...
If you read my posts in this thread you would know that I have already called her a hooker. My comment in no shape or form read "omg sexy ass". I merely made a factual observation, which happened to include that she has a great body. Which she does, you can't deny that. Also I don't see why you should be so concerned with people complimenting her. If she wants to get attention and people to complement her, why not let her. You are not her shrink are you? Not your job to show her she is just compensating...

I don't think she does, she's very plain looking. You can see up her dress too, I don't know if that was intentional but it is what it is. She's just another girl who looks like a wag, very plain and tacky. And that's probably what everyone else thinks deep down, nobody called her beautiful or pretty I just saw comments about her body and that's it.

I don't think she does have nice legs anyway, slim is not synonymous with nice. She's just slim, that's about it.

No it's not my job but it is a forum so I'm entitled to post, I find it irritating because men say all the time there are no nice women around, we call them slags if they dress a certain way, yet we inflate the egos of the worst kinds of women. Does someone really need to be told 5 times over that they have a nice body :confused:. She was only asking about her dress sense to be fair to her.

Plus I feel bad for genuine women who aren't like that who see how men react to a flash of tit here or there and think that's what men want and wonder why they don't get any attention themselves, it's only comments on a forum but it represents a lot of men in real life, we seem to ignore more important things.
(edited 11 years ago)

I'm not defending Jessica or anything but you really just come off as an jealous bitch in this whole post and the ones suceeding this.

Tell me, where's your pic?
Reply 198
Thanks but i dont need to convince myself, others do it for me when they're constantly flattering me..
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7527/154dn.jpg

Face reminds me a lot of:

After 5 or 6 drinks I'd probably pull you though, I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Not too sure why everyone is tearing up Jessica20? I personally find it hard to legitimize all this negative energy. Even if she is the biggest mofo walking around I think she’s absolutely gorgeous. If you guys have issues with her attitude by all means criticise that, but what does calling her unattractive and generally being malicious achieve?

If anything it’s you guys who look mean-spirited and 'ugly'.

Latest