The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham 2012 Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ps3SuperSRG
Wah? Like random graffiti on the walls or doors?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scrawled across the wall. If I remember rightly there's a big swastika scrawled across the wall, but they might have removed it by now.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by MKZebra
Scrawled across the wall. If I remember rightly there's a big swastika scrawled across the wall, but they might have removed it by now.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2802
Do you pick the card up at uni then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :yep: you can get it on registration.
Reply 2803
Original post by ViixKey
im there right know hehe theres a greggs and domino and magnet lol like a 3 minute walk havent been inside the accomidation yet. but everything looks so nice. opal (another student accomidation) is right next to spc there one looks prettier lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Greggs and Dominos?! I'm sorted then haha. Ah that's good it looks nice, and i'm glad the rooms are big as i'm bringing so much! I'm going to ask a silly question, but what colour are the walls? :colondollar:
Reply 2804
Anyone staying at broadgate park? add me on facebook "Heeydurh"
Original post by ViixKey
the room size is quite big, well i was looking in the x block but the bathroom is tiny it is literally one step in and out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh man, I'm one of those people who takes up the whole bathroom when I'm getting ready.
Reply 2806
Original post by jojayne
Greggs and Dominos?! I'm sorted then haha. Ah that's good it looks nice, and i'm glad the rooms are big as i'm bringing so much! I'm going to ask a silly question, but what colour are the walls? :colondollar:

The colour is cream, more on the white side, also under the bed there is kind is storage, but I think it would be quite annoying since you have to lift up the bed all the time.
As soon as a saw those two shops I'm like okay I'm saved lol, especially one so close.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2807
Original post by QuirkyDoDo
Ohh man, I'm one of those people who takes up the whole bathroom when I'm getting ready.

I can take up the whole bathroom, know all I'm thinking of is where I'm going to put all my bathroom stuff, I'm probably going to buy a small cupboid.
Its so small it's unbelievable.
Original post by ViixKey
I can take up the whole bathroom, know all I'm thinking of is where I'm going to put all my bathroom stuff, I'm probably going to buy a small cupboid.
Its so small it's unbelievable.

Ahh that's peed me off. I think I'll have to invest in one too. For the amount we're paying it would have been nice if the bathroom was just a bit bigger :frown:
I'm going to Nottingham, but I don't have a clue what I want to do afterwards!! :O
Original post by kec
Have any history students bought any of the core texts for the 'Learning History' module yet? It recommend buying one or two, so I was just wondering if anyone has any opinions on which they'd personally recommend? At the minute I'm thinking 'In Defence of History' and 'Studying History', but that's mainly because they're cheapest on Amazon!

Hey I bought in defence of history not quiet got round to reading it yet though lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2812
argh dammit.
I don't have a school uniform for that back to school event!
I've been to 3 high schools and the last school was 6 form with no uniform and my mum threw out the school uniforms I had from the other schools.
Any suggestions what I should do?
:frown:
Which halls are you in?
Do we need to bring any medical documentation, or do we just fill in the medical section at the back of the welcome booklet?!?!?!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone please help :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

As far as I'm aware it's just the medical forms at the back, what other medical docs are there :confused:

Reply 2816

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought we had to bring our vaccination documents/history with us too?
Original post by Fuero

I have 2 and neither are fully correct xD

Reply 2818
Original post by hjradley1
I have 2 and neither are fully correct xD

Mine are in Dutch and I strongly doubt I can get them translated and certified on time :tongue:
Original post by hjradley1
As far as I'm aware it's just the medical forms at the back, what other medical docs are there :confused:

Thats what i was worried about, i have nothing!

Original post by Fuero

Ah crap:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending