The Student Room Group

*Official University of Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2013*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Midnight_sun
Next week?! :O whats taking them so long?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're going to be interviewing till end of March.. i guess because they have to arrange group interviews and if people cancel, they need to find replacements and agree on dates for re-scheduling interviews since u need a minimum number of people for the groups to work! But i really cant see them making us wait much longer.. 2 weeks tops!
I was in the Nov/Dec batch as well, not heard anything back yet :/ not feeling too hopeful, I'm waiting on Manc and Sheffield who have both been giving out offers, nothing for me though :frown:
Original post by Shangy
:eek: I didn't know you could do that

yeah! from your ucas track :smile:
manchester are so slow compared to other unis to reply. been over 4 months since my interview. its just cruel..
Original post by brother.adam
manchester are so slow compared to other unis to reply. been over 4 months since my interview. its just cruel..

My interview was in feb and its getting unbearable.. 4 months is just too much!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
the fact that this is my only chance of doing dentistry and this long waiting game that manchester uni is playing is killing me.... :frown:
Ugh rejection from Sheffield, this is my last chance now this year :frown: come on Manchester, hurry up :/
Reply 307
Decided to go Liverpool instead of Manchester.
Reply 308
Original post by D4rth
Decided to go Liverpool instead of Manchester.

Why is that?
Reply 309
Manchester must be the only dental school to take this long.. seriously feel for those who've been waiting since November!
Reply 310
Original post by Bonzo10
Why is that?

More lectures, just refurbished the dental hospital which I preferred, also I get to move out to uni rather than stay at home.
Are there any interviews in april?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are there any interviews in april?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have got one. I think this is the first year they have extended to April
Reply 313
Original post by supersanedent

what the ******************** !!!!!!
Original post by supersanedent

Really??!! :O this is absolute torture!! thats more waiting for us then!! :frown:( what date in april is your iv??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 315
Dear all offer holders,

Please join the following group for any advice, questions or to express the pure excitement/stresses of starting university on the awesome BDS course at Manchester this September. Work hard for your exams and I hope to see you all in Freshers ready to rock.

Take Care and Good Luck,
Ariyan xx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/602435059784560/
Reply 316
Conditional from Manchester! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Bonzo10
Conditional from Manchester! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats!!:smile: when was your iv?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 318
Congrats!!:smile: when was your iv?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!

Last Tuesday. I've been tearing my hair out since; I can't imagine what it must be like for those waiting since November!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bonzo10
Thank you!

Last Tuesday. I've been tearing my hear out since; I can't imagine what it must be like for those waiting since November!

Wow!! They must have really liked you! Well done! You obviously deserve it. I had my iv in feb, still not heard back :frown: i wish they would hurry up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest