The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Setsuna
no offence, but looking at some of your posts, you chat some serious crap.

Go ahead, entertain me!
Reply 501
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Go ahead, entertain me!

Why would you want to play two very offensively minded player in a holding midfielder role together. That pivot would be suicidal.
Original post by Setsuna
Why would you want to play two very offensively minded player in a holding midfielder role together. That pivot would be suicidal.

When did I say that? merely suggested playing Arteta may not be the best idea.
Reply 503
Original post by Thugnificent.
imagine bould and wenger doing this

[video="youtube;cNPj8Xm1fSA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPj8Xm1fSA[/video]

i would pay to see it

Lord they all look awkward as **** especially Naismith. Lukaku got the swag on lock down though.
Reply 504
When did I say that? merely suggested playing Arteta may not be the best idea.

You suggested playing Ramsey and Wilshere together who are both very offensively minded, with ramsey less so.
Reply 505
Original post by Setsuna
You suggested playing Ramsey and Wilshere together who are both very offensively minded, with ramsey less so.

That was actually me and I take it back I know it was stupid.

Prefer Flamini/Kallstrom over Arteta though
Original post by Setsuna

Yeah and I'm talking serious crap! LOL never suggested playing jacko and rambo together, you are imagining things! now GTFO.
Original post by AR_95

exactly what I was think bro. Flamini and Kallstrom> Arteta.
Reply 508
Yeah and I'm talking serious crap! LOL never suggested playing jacko and rambo together, you are imagining things! now GTFO.

Sorry I misread the name, it was AR_95 who said it, my sincere apology.
Original post by Setsuna
Sorry I misread the name, it was AR_95 who said it, my sincere apology.

OK fine, can't turn down a sincere apology!
FWIW I'm the_mediocre_one so one should expect a poor standard of opinion and posting.
Reply 510
Original post by AR_95

Flamini maybe, however even his passing isn't a major improvement from Arteta's but he is very good defensively and adds stability to midfield, partly due to his leadership skill.

Kallstorm is a big risk, especially after that game with west ham, so wouldn't start him.
Reply 511
Original post by Setsuna
Flamini maybe, however even his passing isn't a major improvement from Arteta's but he is very good defensively and adds stability to midfield, partly due to his leadership skill.

Kallstorm is a big risk, especially after that game with west ham, so wouldn't start him.

Ehh he was on and off vs West ham but for some parts of it so were the others

Flamini just tends to be less of a liability, we've got Ramsey to do the passing/attacking for us anyway :wink: - he is our box to box afterall
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Ehh he was on and off vs West ham but for some parts of it so were the others

Flamini just tends to less of a liability

Flamini also works his ass off.
Reply 513
Flamini also works his ass off.

He does. I wouldn't say that Arteta doesn't work, his age has just got the better of him.
Original post by AR_95
He does. I wouldn't say that Arteta doesn't work, his age has just got the better of him.

Also I'm not sure if he is completely comfortable playing in his role.
Reply 515
Also I'm not sure if he is completely comfortable playing in his role.

I don't think he is. The problem isn't his role the problem is he shouldn't be starting for us
Original post by AR_95
I don't think he is. The problem isn't his role the problem is he shouldn't be starting for us

I really don't know why he starts for us. Kieran gibbs injury is also slightly annoying because monreal doesn't deserve to start and just feel bad for him whens he's getting bossed, I also noted he doesn't really put in a cross with any frequency. Sanogo and his awful first touch and obvious lack of experience means I always feel embarrassed for him when he turns up.
I'd take Welbeck at Arsenal 100%. Wenger would perform some Sturridge like revival with him
we must start chamberlain!!!
Original post by sevchenko
I'd take Welbeck at Arsenal 100%. Wenger would perform some Sturridge like revival with him

Are you drunk, I've not seen anything from welbeck that suggests such a revival, might as well sign carton cole :laugh:

The only plus about welbeck is that he's hardworking

Latest