The Student Room Group

IMAT 29th April 2014 - Medicine in Italy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by a-shah
Tomorrow this time the exams gonna start!
Exciting really!

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a-shah
Follow this link and when ur on the page click on list of candidates abroad.

http://www.unipv.eu/site/en/home/news/articolo7905.html

I was shocked when I didnt find my name the I realized that its not 2014/2015 list :colonhash:
Reply 222
Would like to wish everyone sitting the exam the best of luck, those of you sitting it in London... I will see you soon!
Reply 223
Original post by Rhys Chuk
Would like to wish everyone sitting the exam the best of luck, those of you sitting it in London... I will see you soon!

Thanks! And good luck to u too!

C u soon!
Reply 224
Worst paper ever!!! I wanna cry!
Reply 225
Hw many qs did u lot answer
Reply 226
The paper was horrible... The general knowldge question was kinda fun though. But the rest was :frown:(
Reply 227
Original post by a-shah
Worst paper ever!!! I wanna cry!

I found it harder than expected, I think I left 8 questions unanswered, I estimated that of those 52 I did answer I'd say I could assume 35 correct and 17 incorrect. Giving me 47 ish. Unsure if that would be enough to get me into Pavia first choice or TV second
Reply 228
I found it harder than expected, I think I left 8 questions unanswered, I estimated that of those 52 I did answer I'd say I could assume 35 correct and 17 incorrect. Giving me 47 ish. Unsure if that would be enough to get me into Pavia first choice or TV second

Uve done good leaving only 8. I only answered 36!!!
So flippin annoyed. Where were u sitting
Reply 229
Original post by a-shah
Uve done good leaving only 8. I only answered 36!!!
So flippin annoyed. Where were u sitting

Least you know you didn't lose marks on those you left! Counting up the questions I knew was tricky, could be anywhere between 40 and 65, if not wider. But from the feeling I have, I only put an answer down for a question I had a good idea (ish) of the answer. Back left of the room, blue polo shirt on. You?
Reply 230
Least you know you didn't lose marks on those you left! Counting up the questions I knew was tricky, could be anywhere between 40 and 65, if not wider. But from the feeling I have, I only put an answer down for a question I had a good idea (ish) of the answer. Back left of the room, blue polo shirt on. You?

I might have lost em, cuz I was rushing at the end . I'm Just so upset.:frown::frown::frown:
Near back, left, 2nd line. Wearing white-creamy coded jacket-coat thingy.
Reply 231
Original post by a-shah
I might have lost em, cuz I was rushing at the end . I'm Just so upset.:frown::frown::frown:
Near back, left, 2nd line. Wearing white-creamy coded jacket-coat thingy.

Can't say I saw you haha!! Think positively, 36 answers correct would give you 54, plenty to get in. I would say that was the hardest imat I've seen, so perhaps the entrance scores will reflect that
Reply 232
Can't say I saw you haha!! Think positively, 36 answers correct would give you 54, plenty to get in. I would say that was the hardest imat I've seen, so perhaps the entrance scores will reflect that

Lol. I'm a girl Btw.
Trying to think positively, that's wat everyone else is saying too. Tbh if everyone found it hard then scores to get in wont be soo high either. yup defos the hardest out of the lot.
Reply 233
Original post by a-shah
Lol. I'm a girl Btw.
Trying to think positively, that's wat everyone else is saying too. Tbh if everyone found it hard then scores to get in wont be soo high either. yup defos the hardest out of the lot.

Exactly! 38 was the minimum that got into pavia last year I'm sure, so definitely doable. Sure you'll have done fine!
Would anyone be able to enlighten me as to what this actually means from the Public notice from universitaly.it:

Firstly it says there will be a eu ranking and then separate non eu for esch uni, which is fine , but then it mentions thatf tom 6th June the ranking will be published on the reserved area (ithought it was already since May 13 th wtf :s-smilie:) and that then u only have a certain amoubtof days yo enroll

Does anyone understand this properly?
Also I'm non eu soam not sure how that changes things on June 6th cause they only mention 1 ranking . Any other lost non- eu s out there?
do anyone know why they didn't ask about the nationality ?
I noticed that as well, strange o_O
hey guys,

Well done to you all for sitting the test. I wish you all success in getting the uni you want.

How was your paper? Which section did you find easy/hard?

Are there any changes from the last few years?

As for the people talking about nationality, I thought you'd provide that upon registration with universitaly.it when you gave your passport number and ID details...?

Best of luck to you all in your A-level examinations and if you're on a gap year then just relax until the results are out.

Best wishes
Reply 238
Original post by Brightregions
hey guys,

Well done to you all for sitting the test. I wish you all success in getting the uni you want.

How was your paper? Which section did you find easy/hard?

Are there any changes from the last few years?

As for the people talking about nationality, I thought you'd provide that upon registration with universitaly.it when you gave your passport number and ID details...?

Best of luck to you all in your A-level examinations and if you're on a gap year then just relax until the results are out.

Best wishes

All in all I think the exam was considerably harder than previous years, especially the science questions. Unsure if I'll get pavia with the ~45 points I'm expecting, perhaps will be enough for TV?
Hello people,

how did the exam go? i found it quite hard :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending