3.6 section 1
3.1 section 2
3 essay
:adore:
Has anybody received any offers yet?
Reply 3
Original post by Reesespuffs
Has anybody received any offers yet?

Do not think so. During interview, they said people will be informed in April. So hopefully, we should hear then.
Any offers??????
Reply 5
Original post by A.993210
Any offers??????

Nope
Reply 6
Have they even sent any out yet?

I think the last interviews were conducted on Wednesday 29th
Original post by Noor12x
I think the last interviews were conducted on Wednesday 29th

I was asking whether they’d given any offers out after interview
Reply 8
I was asking whether they’d given any offers out after interview

Oh sorry- not yet. They had said late March, Early April so definitely next week.
Reply 9
Any offers yet?
I got an offer today
Original post by Minhoe_16
I got an offer today

Congratulations!! I also got one today too still waiting for the ucas track update though. How are you feeling?
Original post by Aozor23
Congratulations!! I also got one today too still waiting for the ucas track update though. How are you feeling?

Relieved and happy! How about u??
Reply 13
Original post by Minhoe_16
I got an offer today

hi I'm wanting to apply to the gateway year and i was wondering if you and anyone else that got in could please send what you got in your ucat/bmat and alevels to get in ?
also congratulations!!
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by ZBA 101
hi I'm wanting to apply to the gateway year and i was wondering if you and anyone else that got in could please send what you got in your ucat/bmat and alevels to get in ?
also congratulations!!

hi in total i got an 11 and got an offer i also know someone who got 10 and an offer - if you have any questions feel free to ask me i remember last year looking for someone who i could ask.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Futuredoct3r
hi in total i got an 11 and got an offer i also know someone who got 10 and an offer - if you have any questions feel free to ask me i remember last year looking for someone who i could ask.

Hi is it ok if you could message me because I can’t send messages on here on pm 😅
Hello to everyone on here! I just wanted to ask a question about the Gateway to Medicine path that Uni of Leeds do. What extracurriculars did you do that you talked about during interviews/write in personal statements that made you stand out from everyone else? What type of stuff can I do during Y13 that will help my application?
Original post by username6337004
Hi is it ok if you could message me because I can’t send messages on here on pm 😅

i tried but it says you don’t allow pm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending