I'll be studying law too and I'm at SPC, Block D Flat 016 :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Is anyone in block G flat 026?!
Original post by Mikkiboo
We're in the same flat!

I can't believe I've actually found someone in the same flat as me! Gonna be tough to get the grades though so you may not be seeing me..
Original post by Tolula
Hi I see that this discussion is for St. Peter's court. I've applied for St. Peter's court through the university website and they got back to me by email saying I should fill out an application form. I've sent that off today to be them sent another email saying they will send me a tenancy agreement form? Should have applied directly from the Unite website? because it gave you more options and can I request if I get to be with all females as I don't like the idea of living in a mixed halls. Sorry I'm so confused.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, sorry about the late reply and I guess you may have already had the issue sorted out by now but just in case: I didn't apply through unite and the tenancy form is normal, I had to fill one out. You could have done that if it was part of your preferences, or maybe try phoning them up and explaining? I didn't really mind so it didn't affect me, so I don't have any experience with applying through unite. I'm so sorry I wasn't on tsr to reply sooner :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mikkiboo
Block E Flat 017 ROOM B here studying Law ^^

That's great we'll probably be on the same buses too and from the lectures then haha :biggrin:
Original post by edsmith216
I'm block E flat 017 room F & studying Law. Anyone know if students from the same uni (eg. Trent, UoN) get put in the same flat or if it's mixed?

I have no idea but it's great to know of another SPC Law student :smile:
Original post by bethmerry_
I'll be studying law too and I'm at SPC, Block D Flat 016 :smile:

That's good, at first I was worried that there wasn't going to be many law students (with SPC been so far away from campus). I'm a lot more reassured now :smile: x
Reply 27
Original post by stacemiddleton
That's great we'll probably be on the same buses too and from the lectures then haha :biggrin:

Most probably!
Reply 28
Can anyone tell me how far is exactly St Peters Court from the engineering building? I put it down as my first preference since it was the only one with ensuites left, but Im worried I might be commuting over 30 mins a day from my hall to UP, specially with 9 am lectures , and furthermore, it will be awful if I have lab work at 3 since my lectures finish by 1, should I try to email the uni and see If I can change preferences?
Reply 29
Original post by emsemss
Adult nursing...Block B Flat 006

Block B flat 006 room F :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by vis.mir
Can anyone tell me how far is exactly St Peters Court from the engineering building? I put it down as my first preference since it was the only one with ensuites left, but Im worried I might be commuting over 30 mins a day from my hall to UP, specially with 9 am lectures , and furthermore, it will be awful if I have lab work at 3 since my lectures finish by 1, should I try to email the uni and see If I can change preferences?

If the engineering building is on main campus it is a bit of a walk, but st peters court have a free bus to get you there. If it's at jubilee campus then it about 10 min walk, but again also on the bus route :smile: Hope this helps
Block h anyone? I'm flat 029
Reply 32
Original post by vis.mir

Used to take me 30 to 40 mins walk to get to Sir Clive Granger so you're looking at about 30 mins walk to Coates. There is the free Unite bus...it's grim but free so can't complain too much! It'll be pretty packed at 8.20/8.30 so either get the one just before that or get to the stop before everyone else does. Personally, I ended up preferring the walk.
Reply 33
Anyone Block U?
Reply 34
Original post by spanishflea
Block h anyone? I'm flat 029

I'm in block H, flat 29 as well!!
Original post by AliceM95
I'm in block H, flat 29 as well!!

Aww awesome!! :biggrin:
Reply 36
Anyone in Block L, Flat 042?
Block K, flat 37 anyone? Xo