The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Has anyone been allocated a room at student hall?

Hey. I'm starting international development at UEL this September and have applied for student hall.
Has anyone been allocated a room yet?
if so how long did it take after you paid the deposit ?
cheers
Nope still waiting. I paid mine two weeks ago, however i did ring the residential services on Friday and they told me they would start allocating early this week. So fingers crossed we hear soon.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I paid mine last month and was wondering if anything was wrong.
But thank you! That's a great news :smile:
Original post by Mari H
Yeah I paid mine last month and was wondering if anything was wrong.
But thank you! That's a great news :smile:

that's alright. Which ones have you applied for? East or west?
Reply 4
I chose east.
What about you?
Original post by Mari H
I chose east.
What about you?

yeah same. They just looked so much nicer than west. I'm so excited for uni i have even been counting down the days until i move :smile: where are you moving from??
I've heard they start it this week too. But was also told that you might not get told until September!
Original post by LaurenRStreet
I've heard they start it this week too. But was also told that you might not get told until September!

I'd prefer to hear before September really as then i will have more chance of finding a flatmate or two on here/facebook. However i do live in hope as my accommodation application has changed from 'awaiting verification' to 'awaiting allocation'.
Oh right. Have you applied for halls then? I'm sure you'll get a room, you probably won't have to find yourself flat mates, especially if you've already paid your deposit. Even if you get your second choice, there should be enough rooms.
Original post by LaurenRStreet
Oh right. Have you applied for halls then? I'm sure you'll get a room, you probably won't have to find yourself flat mates, especially if you've already paid your deposit. Even if you get your second choice, there should be enough rooms.

i applied and paid my deposit on time so I'm guaranteed a room. I just meant i want to find out my room so i can see if i can find anyone online who i will be sharing with.
Original post by kirsty-92
i applied and paid my deposit on time so I'm guaranteed a room. I just meant i want to find out my room so i can see if i can find anyone online who i will be sharing with.

Oh right, yeah, same, would like to get to meet people before I move in. Everyone will be in the same boat if they allocate them late.
Just got the email :smile:
Just got the email :smile:

Same :smile:
yeah same. They just looked so much nicer than west. I'm so excited for uni i have even been counting down the days until i move :smile: where are you moving from??

I will be staying in the East Student Village at UEL too. And I agree with you, the East looks so much nicer than the West Halls!!
Was allocated a room this morning, so you should all get yours soon too, if not already! :smile:
Original post by Kyshall
Was allocated a room this morning, so you should all get yours soon too, if not already! :smile:

Yep! I got mine last night :smile:
I got my room last night. I'm staying in Redbridge Halls. Where is everyone else staying?
Reply 17

I'm actually moving from Japan.:smile:
Original post by Inem
I will be staying in Marley Halls. :smile:

Are you excited to move?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending