The Student Room Group

Anyone from university campus suffolk?

Through clearing, i have managed to gain an interview at ucs. I was wondering how is the life there, study and everything? thanks..
Original post by kiara139
Through clearing, i have managed to gain an interview at ucs. I was wondering how is the life there, study and everything? thanks..

I've linked to this thread in another thread which had some UCS students in so hopefully some of them will come across and find you.
Hi guys, I have a Silver en Suite room for Athena Halls which i booked however i am no longer staying here as i am not attending UCS. Looking for someone to take over the tenancy agreement?

Hi good luck for your interview at UCS. If you are successful and are looking for accommodation I have a Silver en Suite room for Athena Halls which i booked however i am no longer staying here as i am not attending the university. I am looking for someone to take over the tenancy agreement otherwise i am being made to pay for it.

x
Reply 4
Original post by Grace.Brearley
Hi good luck for your interview at UCS. If you are successful and are looking for accommodation I have a Silver en Suite room for Athena Halls which i booked however i am no longer staying here as i am not attending the university. I am looking for someone to take over the tenancy agreement otherwise i am being made to pay for it.

x
thanks but i've already done evth with accomodation.
Reply 5
thanks but i've already done evth with accomodation.

How much is the accomd if its not gone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending