The Student Room Group

I love smart boys! Any other girls like me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by High Stakes
*Puts on glasses*

*Coughs*

Why, hello there. Are you mirin my intellect?

YOU GOT THIS!!!!! Seriously we are stoked, get the chicks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah dude
Everything has already fallen into place for me, like totally stoked right now, high on a wave, but this wave is called life, I don't need no drug, I'm high on life, ya feelin these vibes?

YES BRUH

DEM VIBESSSS

*Puts on glasses*

*Coughs*

Why, hello there. Are you mirin my intellect?

Mirin glasses. Why no flannel shirt and skinny jeans tho :frown:
you are probably still judging their looks, even if you don't realise it.
I'm a smart Nice Guy and this thread is total lies, lies I say, everyone knows women go for jocks with pea brains in real life :frown: when will it be mine turn for 10/10 HBB :frown:
Seriously where are all you girls irl?
Original post by Morrisseya
I agree. I won't date anyone who isn't from the STEM alpha master leader race.

why hello there.

cc I am the GOAT and president of the #SteMasteRace

all arts subjects are mickey mouse ones. Rise Stem!

Reserved

Reserved once more.

Original post by Arithmeticae
inb4 thirst storm of "well hello there :sexface:" comments

I'm afraid that when I put on my glasses, my intellect will be amplified to the point that any other piece of clothing I wear will be rendered, useless. I might as well walk around with just glasses. :rofl: :troll:

Plus hipster and intelligence, don't go together. Jk, I guess there are some intelligent hipsters. Somewhere.
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
why hello there.

cc I am the GOAT and president of the #SteMasteRace

all arts subjects are mickey mouse ones. Rise Stem!

Reserved

Reserved once more.

my Stem has erected to attention

but who was media studies?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2991123
I'm afraid that when I put on my glasses, my intellect will be amplified to the point that any other piece of clothing I wear will be rendered, useless. I might as well walk around with just glasses. :rofl: :troll:

Plus hipster and intelligence, don't go together. Jk, I guess there are some intelligent hipsters. Somewhere.

There will be one in my bed in a week :colone:

Srs tho... if glasses = intelligence x 10, then what do TWO pairs of glasses do?

STEM master race can answer this question :biggrin:
Tis called "sapiosexuality" methinks. And yes, I do like a bit of brain over brawn :colone:
I'm a smart Nice Guy and this thread is total lies, lies I say, everyone knows women go for jocks with pea brains in real life :frown: when will it be mine turn for 10/10 HBB :frown:

Too right mate. At my school, it seems the girls are more attracted to the ones on the rugby pitch than the ones in the library. :frown:
There will be one in my bed in a week :colone:

Srs tho... if glasses = intelligence x 10, then what do TWO pairs of glasses do?

STEM master race can answer this question :biggrin:

You managed to find a rare, intelligent hipster? This the same guy from your other thread? :^_^:

I wouldn't even try two pairs of glasses. I'd imagine it going along the lines of Planet of the Apes, with glasses.
Yes I love guys who love science and Star Trek and Stargate :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by Anonynous
Do you like boys with internship experience in investment banking? :rolleyes:

You could probably find straight men interested in you in that line of work :wink:
Original post by Tobybeta
Too right mate. At my school, it seems the girls are more attracted to the ones on the rugby pitch than the ones in the library. :frown:

I was joking :tongue:

High Stakes
You managed to find a rare, intelligent hipster? This the same guy from your other thread?

I wouldn't even try two pairs of glasses. I'd imagine it going along the lines of Planet of the Apes, with glasses.

That was the reference I was making yes :ninja:

What about glasses with contacts? :eek: :cool:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yes I love guys who love science and Star Trek and Stargate :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't the latter two more "geeky" interests than being intelligent per se, though? (No offence and all, just pointing it out :redface:)

Also, cool hair in your profile pic. Mirin :biggrin:
YES BRUH

DEM VIBESSSS

Wow you totally took the cap locks to the next level, I'm still on mellow yellow on you be on a gnarly Harley Davidson

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aren't the latter two more "geeky" interests than being intelligent per se, though? (No offence and all, just pointing it out :redface:)

Also, cool hair in your profile pic. Mirin :biggrin:

Yeah but I just added them in since they were science related as I said I like guys who like, study or work in science lol. Aw thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I was joking :tongue:

That was the reference I was making yes :ninja:

What about glasses with contacts? :eek: :cool:

I imagine, if that ever happened we'd end up with some kind of super hero, with an intellect of somewhat over 9000. Blasting their intellect at whatever they look at.

Also. OoOoOoOOoOoOOOooooooo, so I see you've gone to the dark side. Let me adjust that, you've gone to the non-mainstream side, otherwise known as hipster land.
Reply 39
yes .. my friends and I joke that when I start uni the first thing I will do is sit in the library and stalk smart guys :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending