The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

How do I transfer from Edinburgh uni to Aberdeen uni?

I applied last year to Aberdeen uni and was offered an unconditional place for history, however I declined in favour of a deferred entry to edinburgh uni starting this September.

Yet while on my gap year I have changed my mind and would much prefer to go to aberdeen uni this year. I was wondering how easy it would be for me to transfer from Edinburgh to Aberdeen. Bearing in mind that I've not actually started yet. The course is history if that's relevant.

Grades aren't an Issue I have straight As in higher and advanced higher. Just not sure how to actually transfer?
What did Aberdeen say when you phoned them up and explained your situation to them? You have done that, right?

Or do you somehow think anonymous strangers on the internet will somehow know more than the actual, real-life admissions people at the university you want to study?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by Duncan2012
What did Aberdeen say when you phoned them up and explained your situation to them? You have done that, right?

Or do you somehow think anonymous strangers on the internet will somehow know more than the actual, real-life admissions people at the university you want to study?

I emailed them a couple days ago, just thought I'd see if anyone on here had any answers while I wait for them to get back to me christ.
If you'd said that in your OP you wouldn't have come across as someone looking to be spoonfed all the answers, and my response would have been different. Good luck!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending