The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Transferring

I am studying Law at the University of Aberdeen and considering a transfer to a university a bit closer to home, if possible, how would I go about trying to transfer to Strathclyde?
Original post by Anonymous
I am studying Law at the University of Aberdeen and considering a transfer to a university a bit closer to home, if possible, how would I go about trying to transfer to Strathclyde?

The Transfer FAQ covers the basics.

My understanding is that law transfers are uncommon, but you might have more luck with another Scottish Uni.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there! We don't accept lots of transfers from other universities, but if this is something you're considering you'd have to apply through UCAS by the deadline. Depending on how your first year curriculum lines up to ours, as well as taking in to account some previous qualifications we might be able to consider you. As above, they aren't very common so I wouldn't be able to guarantee it.

You can get in touch with [email protected] with your previous grades from school and transcripts from your current uni for more specific advise.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending