The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloe12218
Ah I see! Which dual course is it you've applied for at dmu? :smile:

Learning disability and adult but I don't mind doing just learning disability ... just wish me luck for nxt weeks interview. ..it did hear its an ok interview and there's no tests involved so it should be ok :smile: :smile:
The waiting has become so stressful now.
Waiting to hear from Southampton (interview 17th Jan) & Herts (only yesterday).

Hope everyone is getting on ok with the whole process :smile:
Original post by BellaPembers
The waiting has become so stressful now.
Waiting to hear from Southampton (interview 17th Jan) & Herts (only yesterday).

Hope everyone is getting on ok with the whole process :smile:

Haha I have to agree, I don't get stressed but oh my, this waiting is a nightmare! Good luck with you application! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone ive applied for childrens nursing...
Just an update, i had my Coventry interview yesterday but failed the maths so i got sent home with over half of the group, it was sooo hard!
Coventry - rejection after interview
Liverpool john moores - rejection after interview
Birmingham City - still waiting to hear after interview
De Montfort - interview on Tuesday
Sheffield Hallam - haven't heard anything!!
Has anyone heard from Sheffield, how long did it take to hear something back? I applied October time and all i received was the conformation that i applied! But im starting to think uni wont be happening for me now this year
Original post by gewoolgar
Hi everyone ive applied for childrens nursing...
Just an update, i had my Coventry interview yesterday but failed the maths so i got sent home with over half of the group, it was sooo hard!
Coventry - rejection after interview
Liverpool john moores - rejection after interview
Birmingham City - still waiting to hear after interview
De Montfort - interview on Tuesday
Sheffield Hallam - haven't heard anything!!
Has anyone heard from Sheffield, how long did it take to hear something back? I applied October time and all i received was the conformation that i applied! But im starting to think uni wont be happening for me now this year

I applied at the same time (Sheffield) and have ended up withdrawing because I've got all my other offers and hated the waiting game with them x
I really really want to become a nurse and i was looking at the specific requirements on UCAS for nursing and there didn't seem to be any specific subjects that need to be taken the only thing that it states is that you need two B's and one C, is this correct ? Can anyone tell me what subjects you picked and the grades you achieved for nursing ?
I hate waiting too I'm about to be rejected from chester and have been waiting for edge hill since November!! My Only 2 choices xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlotte70
I'm applying for Adult Nursing at Teesside, Northumbria and Hull :smile:

have you heard back from Hull yet?
I had a selection day at Leeds on Wednesday for MH nursing, and I was wondering if anyone else had applied/got an offer from them and knew how long it might be before I heard from them? I'm so impatient aha
Original post by jadehenry1999
I really really want to become a nurse and i was looking at the specific requirements on UCAS for nursing and there didn't seem to be any specific subjects that need to be taken the only thing that it states is that you need two B's and one C, is this correct ? Can anyone tell me what subjects you picked and the grades you achieved for nursing ?

I'm doing Maths, Biology and Chemistry! I'm predicted BBB but one of my offers is for ABB (Southampton) and the other is BBB (Liverpool university) so I think BBC is probably the absolute minimum- most of the other offers I've heard of though have been BBB :smile:
Original post by falling
I had a selection day at Leeds on Wednesday for MH nursing, and I was wondering if anyone else had applied/got an offer from them and knew how long it might be before I heard from them? I'm so impatient aha

I had an interview for adult at the beginning of Jan. I got an offer the next day
Original post by jadehenry1999

Depending on the university, one that I went to recently for an interview only required CCC, whilst others I applied for require BBC/BBB :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Beni24
Anyone heard back from Bedfordshire, Anglis Ruskin or Kingston uni yet? :smile:

I'm going to an interview at the end of the month to Kingston
hey!

I've applied for MH nursing in QUB, UU & LJMU.....Has anyone heard back from any of these yet?? Sept 2015 intake. :smile:
Original post by faketalesofg
I'm going to an interview at the end of the month to Kingston

Awh Good luck! you'll be fine just make sure you practice for the maths and english test! :smile: I got an offer from there yesterday! :biggrin:
Original post by rachelkoeman
hey!

I've applied for MH nursing in QUB, UU & LJMU.....Has anyone heard back from any of these yet?? Sept 2015 intake. :smile:

I had my LJMU uni interview today for mental health nursing, it's so relaxed! It went really well hope you hear from them soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shannon_1997
I had my LJMU uni interview today for mental health nursing, it's so relaxed! It went really well hope you hear from them soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh you did?? when did you apply or does that even matter? I'm freaking out that i haven't heard anything!!
Yeahh it does! I applied in October and I think they give out interviews as soon as they get applications but they continue interviewing until about April time so don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shannon_1997
Yeahh it does! I applied in October and I think they give out interviews as soon as they get applications but they continue interviewing until about April time so don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

aaaah ok! you applied so early! i didn't apply till literally a day before the closing date haha!

good luck with your application!!
Original post by rachelkoeman
aaaah ok! you applied so early! i didn't apply till literally a day before the closing date haha!

good luck with your application!!

I've still not heard back from all mine:frown: I imagine it'll be a couple more weeks before you hear anything but i'm sure you'll get interviews!! Good luck with it all! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending