The Student Room Group

A2 OCR Chemistry B F334 - June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What are everyone's weak topics? If we list these others on this thread may be able to help.
Original post by thelizzister
Well at least f331 one is just EL and DF and hopefully it'll be easier this time round for you (fingers crossed) , f332 is a killer but the advance notice seems better than last year... f334 seems more do-able compared to f335, how did you find the calculation questions?
Good luck with revision!

Hopefully...doing f331 papers now and they seem so much easier
Ahh that's good, the advance notice was quite hard last year!
F334 is good now that I've got all the content in my head but need to get a move on with f335
We just finished oceans so when doing the calculations in separately in lesson they weren't too bad but I think it'll be a lot harder when doing them in papers
Really need an A!! Ahh
Good luck with your revision too :smile:
Reply 22
Hi guys, does anyone have the F334 JUNE 2014 QUESTION PAPER AND MARK SCHEME? Thanks in advance
Reply 23
Original post by Acc96
Hi guys, does anyone have the F334 JUNE 2014 QUESTION PAPER AND MARK SCHEME? Thanks in advance

I have a clean paper copy, will try and scan it soon
Reply 24
Original post by TheRAG

Finally found someone that has it! Thanks you very much, I would be more than grateful if you could send the scanned paper whenever possible. Thanks again :smile:
Original post by TheRAG

Could I have a copy too please ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well at least f331 one is just EL and DF and hopefully it'll be easier this time round for you (fingers crossed) , f332 is a killer but the advance notice seems better than last year... f334 seems more do-able compared to f335, how did you find the calculation questions?
Good luck with revision!

Hi there ! could send me the F331 paper please

Cheers
Original post by TheLegalDealer
Hi there ! could send me the F331 paper please

Cheers

Sorry, i don't have any for F331
Sorry, i don't have any for F331

Okay , thanks anyway !
You couldn't give us the f322 paper could you (and markscheme)? Be much appreciated!
Original post by grahammnmr
You couldn't give us the f322 paper could you (and markscheme)? Be much appreciated!

here ya go
Reply 31
Original post by pinkgorilla
Could I have a copy too please ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll scan it today and post it (if my printer behaves itself)
Reply 32
Original post by TheRAG

Hiya, is there any chance you could scan the paper today? I am incredibly bored of doing the same past papers again and again and my teacher has not yet given us the June 2014 papers.
Original post by TheRAG

Do you happen to have f335 as well?
What revision books do you guys use? the salters revision book seems very brief...
Original post by Chuffers
What revision books do you guys use? the salters revision book seems very brief...

I use CGP. Quite comfotable with the layout.
Original post by EggsterminateMe
I use CGP. Quite comfotable with the layout.

could you me a link to buy it please? or if you know anywhere its available online
Original post by Chuffers

CGP covers the spec well and is good for storylines content. Official guide is good to see how to phrase your answers and learn definitions and reaction conditions etc plus it has far better practise exam questions compared to CGP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending