The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Taking a while to hear back from Cumbria uni for occupational therapy

My friend applied for psychology at Cumbria and she got a reply saying she has a offer within 2 days of sending her application off

i sent mine off before Christmas and I'm still waiting, although I applied for occupational therapy, how come there taking to long with mine :frown:(((
Original post by Graciiebebbeh
My friend applied for psychology at Cumbria and she got a reply saying she has a offer within 2 days of sending her application off

i sent mine off before Christmas and I'm still waiting, although I applied for occupational therapy, how come there taking to long with mine :frown:(((

I've been waiting since November for a reply back from mine and I'm getting worried now! :frown: I applied for nursing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Hey have you got your response yet I applied for occupational therapy too but got my offer like in December. Hope u got in
Original post by Zinhle92
Hey have you got your response yet I applied for occupational therapy too but got my offer like in December. Hope u got in

I'm going to Cumbria to do OT too - Lancaster campus. :smile: Maybe see you around!
Reply 4
Hi i applied for this course,can you please give me sort of questions you got asked at interview,your personal statement,grades anything useful about the course many thanks .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending