The Student Room Group

* MEGATHREAD * - UKCAT 2016 Entry Discussion Megathread

Original post by JulietR
Thank you, I have done all the medify mocks and official mocks and I think that the DA will be similar to the official mocks (I also took the test last year)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good! What did you get last year, and what scores have you gotten on mocks this year?
Original post by windnamer27
Anyone want a Kaplan account?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes Please!
Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please, I asked earlier on here but must of have missed you!
Original post by Danny786
Sounds good! What did you get last year, and what scores have you gotten on mocks this year?

I got 690 average last year. I was hoping to beat my score this year but I'm 99% that won't happen now! I think my highest mock score was official mock c I got 712, can't remember the rest exactly but around the 670 mark??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietR
I got 690 average last year. I was hoping to beat my score this year but I'm 99% that won't happen now! I think my highest mock score was official mock c I got 712, can't remember the rest exactly but around the 670 mark??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any tips for QR? It's my weakest section atm
I cant seem to crack DA on Medify but on other platforms i do pretty well. Anyone else have the same issue , or is it just me?
Original post by BencherBoy
I cant seem to crack DA on Medify but on other platforms i do pretty well. Anyone else have the same issue , or is it just me?

what other platforms do you do well in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes!
what other platforms do you do well in?

kaplan mocks/practice and 600q im around the 650-700 mark as soon as i use medify 450-500 in mocks and practice.

I just cant work out what i'm doing wrong.
kaplan mocks/practice and 600q im around the 650-700 mark as soon as i use medify 450-500 in mocks and practice.

I just cant work out what i'm doing wrong.

The Kaplan online mocks?
have you tried the UKCAT official mocks? they're good. the practice DA on there are good!

I think DA is just all about practice and interpretation!
Original post by deathbeforeimmortality
Opposite would literally mean the opposite of something. So let us say you have P(K) = Opposite(Top). That would mean down, bottom etc.

As for negative, it could be something like D(5) - no light.

Oh right... Thanks! :smile:
The Kaplan online mocks?
have you tried the UKCAT official mocks? they're good. the practice DA on there are good!

I think DA is just all about practice and interpretation!

Ye , i'll give it a go. Better keep cracking on then.

Cheers dude
Ukcat In 2 hours... This just got real

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye , i'll give it a go. Better keep cracking on then.

Cheers dude

http://practice.ukcat.ac.uk/pages/exam.aspx?id=47&format=6a71be63-fdd2-609c-d0dc-171e5c5a5108&windowed_view=true
Can you do it now please? Let me know what you think. I found most of them easy got around 5 wrong out of 40 but want to know if its just me!
Reply 10254
This thread is now closed. Please use the new, mark II thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3624365

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending