The Student Room Group

How to get the most of nursing opportunities throughout Adult Nursing degree?

Hi, I'm a student at Uni South Wales and have just started an Adult Nursing degree. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to go about making the most from the Nursing degree and how to go about taking advantage of opportunities throughout the course to give my future CV/application that extra edge?

Many Thanks,
Elaine
Original post by ElaineW
Hi, I'm a student at Uni South Wales and have just started an Adult Nursing degree. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to go about making the most from the Nursing degree and how to go about taking advantage of opportunities throughout the course to give my future CV/application that extra edge?

Many Thanks,
Elaine

This slightly depends on what your university offers.
I am a course rep and a meeting rep and then I also volunteer for st John ambulance as well in my spare time.
I also write a blog and help people on here for my university which my university are aware of. I am also a committee member of our nursing society.
It really depends in how much you think you can be involved in and what you want to be involved in.
Anything that shows leadership skills as well as nursing skills outside of placement in a variety of areas so you understand different pressured environments can always help.
But at the end of it all, it's how you can apply this in your interview to the job you're applying for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending