The Student Room Group

Quiet guy flirting or just friendly?

Hey guys/girls,

So for the last couple of months I have been hanging out with one of my good friends friend (in a group setting). Since breaking up with my ex, Ive noticed a couple of things with this particular guy.
- He comes across quite caring i.e. when i broke up with my ex
- He can be quite sarcastic/or joke with me
- His touches often linger
- He's quite playful with me - poking or often tickling me, picks me up, blowing raspberries on my neck etc
-He doesn't talk about other girls around me, even when his other mates are, and even when i ask him directly.

However he hasn't made any large movements which suggest he's not at all interested, which usually I would see from guys. However, I've never really been around a quiet guy like him, so I'm not sure if this is how a quiet guy flirts. People who have seen have said there is chemistry but maybe not aware of it.
Original post by Retroandbeyond
Hey guys/girls,

So for the last couple of months I have been hanging out with one of my good friends friend (in a group setting). Since breaking up with my ex, Ive noticed a couple of things with this particular guy.
- He comes across quite caring i.e. when i broke up with my ex
- He can be quite sarcastic/or joke with me
- His touches often linger
- He's quite playful with me - poking or often tickling me, picks me up, blowing raspberries on my neck etc
-He doesn't talk about other girls around me, even when his other mates are, and even when i ask him directly.

However he hasn't made any large movements which suggest he's not at all interested, which usually I would see from guys. However, I've never really been around a quiet guy like him, so I'm not sure if this is how a quiet guy flirts. People who have seen have said there is chemistry but maybe not aware of it.

get him on his own and kiss him?
Yeah, that seems pretty flirtatious to me. Blowing raspberries on your neck? Seriously?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
get him on his own and kiss him?

anon knows

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending