The Student Room Group

I get tired... Off people

So throughout my school years i have had friends which i consider as my "best friend".

But thats the thing i consider these people as my best friend, we're close and all that.

From my observation of having a "best friend" i eventually get tired of them. One day, I'll get uninterested in them. I get annoyed by them. Simply just by seeing their face or as simple as hearing their voice.

They didn't particularly do anything to make me dislike them. But things just isn't the same anymore. And I know its wrong to just suddenly feel that way. But i can't help but just feel that way.

I want to feel the same way as i did back then without any change but i just can't help my own feelings.

I find this weird to suddenly have a change in feelings. Does anyone experience the same way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think in some way it is fairly common. If people see too much of each other they can become tired of each other.
It isn't strange, I certainly have felt that way before.
Personally, when this happens I either like to take a break from that person, or try and do something fun to rekindle the friendship :smile:

I hope you can figure this out though!
Reply 2
Original post by DepletingSanity
I think in some way it is fairly common. If people see too much of each other they can become tired of each other.
It isn't strange, I certainly have felt that way before.
Personally, when this happens I either like to take a break from that person, or try and do something fun to rekindle the friendship :smile:

I hope you can figure this out though!

They probably take it as "Hate" instead of "taking a break"

Really dont wanna handle friendship drama but i guess i have to anyways

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ki_Kamz
So throughout my school years i have had friends which i consider as my "best friend".

But thats the thing i consider these people as my best friend, we're close and all that.

From my observation of having a "best friend" i eventually get tired of them. One day, I'll get uninterested in them. I get annoyed by them. Simply just by seeing their face or as simple as hearing their voice.

They didn't particularly do anything to make me dislike them. But things just isn't the same anymore. And I know its wrong to just suddenly feel that way. But i can't help but just feel that way.

I want to feel the same way as i did back then without any change but i just can't help my own feelings.

I find this weird to suddenly have a change in feelings. Does anyone experience the same way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

were they your best friend to begin with then?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending