The Student Room Group

How long does it take ? Girl advice please ??

I like a girl at work, however we work different shifts now due having a new schedule manager, now we are in a call centre so it depends on when we start whether we can sit next to each other and in the call centre there has to be a spare seat next to me, but this will only happen if we start together or if someone leaves next to me or her.

Now, its been going ok we have had decent conversations, however recently we havent sat next to each other due to different shifts. She's not on facebook so my only hope is to get her number but thats if she's working or interested.

All I want to know now if she's interested or not, I mean if we dont sit next to each other is there still a chance ? I mean the only way you can tell if she's interested is if she keeps looking over at me.

I was thinking give it untill the end of the week, and what ever will be will be, otherwise its too much work, there's not much I can do from my side.

The frustrating thing is I cant do anything about it ? I mean if she is interested will she let me know ie make some effort herself ?

What do you think ??
Reply 1
BUMP
Don't bump 20 minute old threads.

That aside, most girls prefer for the guy to make the first move, if you think she is interested, tell her that you are and that you want her number, also it can be wise to organise a date or at least a meetup of some kind, depends on age I think.

>if she is interested she will let me know ie make some effort herself

This is not always the case. Many girls feel it is not their place to show interest unless you do it first. If you genuinely believe she is interested, tell her you like her. Worst case scenario, she rejects you and the workplace becomes a little more awkward for a while.
Reply 3
Original post by QuothTheRaven
Don't bump 20 minute old threads.

That aside, most girls prefer for the guy to make the first move, if you think she is interested, tell her that you are and that you want her number, also it can be wise to organise a date or at least a meetup of some kind, depends on age I think.

>if she is interested she will let me know ie make some effort herself

This is not always the case. Many girls feel it is not their place to show interest unless you do it first. If you genuinely believe she is interested, tell her you like her. Worst case scenario, she rejects you and the workplace becomes a little more awkward for a while.

I have spoken to her and it usually me initiating the conversation, however what I was saying I might not get the chance due to the shifts being moved around. I know what to say but my main point was if I cant sit next to her, what can one do ? I cant walk up to her as you cant do that at work.

Damn college was so much easier to talk to girls
just say hi
Reply 5
Original post by star80
just say hi

Done that, im mainly talking about the time frame and the hard situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending