The Student Room Group

Merkel brings in first law to help integration, companies can hire anyone.

Scroll to see replies

Came for the maths, didn't understand a word. :frown:
Original post by Mathemagicien
They aren't called the Hun because they are descendants of the Huns (which they aren't) - they are called the Hun because the early German/Prussian military leaders glorified the Huns and their wars. The huns did conquer eastern Europe, but did not leave a significant genetic footprint

Says you. Most relatedness is geographical and the entry points for Asian migrants are well known, are you seriously suggesting the Huns didn't rape and pillage through the Germanic lands, whether they left a Big Footprint or not, that Jackbooted footprint has been constantly trying to destroy Europe. With Merkel's stupid tolerance the job is looking likely to be completed soon, unless we British put the big brake on it.
Do you know why we started calling the Germans "Huns"?

Its a case of propaganda. In order to dehumanize the enemy, he must first be thought of as different from you. It was (around WWI) difficult to get the English too loathing of the Germans, since they were so alike, and had been allies for most of history (Prussians and Hanoverian), and the monarchy was largely German.

The solution was to transform them, in the eyes of the people, into rampaging Mongol hordes from the East. One look at the simian features applied to German soldiers portrayed on the Allied propaganda posters drives the point home. Who would you (as a typical WWI-era Brit) fear and hate more—a blond-haired, blue-eyed villager, or an apelike, rapacious brute from some distant land?

The origin of the term dated back to the Boxer Rebellion (1899-1900); in despatching his troops to China Kaiser Wilhelm II instructed them in a speech to behave like the Huns of old and to wreak vengeance ("let the Germans strike fear into the hearts, so he'll be feared like the Hun":wink:. Huns are an Asiatic nomad people, not Germanic in the least.

When the Germans were fighting the French and the British a mere 14 years later, this piece of ready-made propaganda was too good to pass up for the Allied side.

Yes I know all that. So we can safely agree that the Germanic people (carrying their barbaric tainted Asian blood) are indeed bloodthirsty monsters, who will without question follow the orders of their superiors.
We cultured Europeans on the other hand need to stand up to the machinations of that Hunnic people and Brexit.
Original post by Oilfreak1
Major respect to Germany for being so welcoming despite recent events. I really hope it doesn't bite them in the butt and provides a lasting solution to their aging population problem.

This will destroy Germany. These people will never integrate and the Germany that we know in 2016 will be all but a memory in a couple of decades (probably much sooner than that).
Original post by The_Opinion
This will destroy Germany. These people will never integrate and the Germany that we know in 2016 will be all but a memory in a couple of decades (probably much sooner than that).

yeah germany will be muslim majority by 2050 and the whiteman will be the victim of more and more anti white racism as muslim germany sets its sights on the UK, the last bastion of white glory in this scary, dirty, brown world.

OT, this has no negative impact on whether or not migrants will integrate, if anything it will increase the possibility of them integrating. Simply put employers now have the choice, if a non EU migrant is better suited for a job than an EU citizen then (White God Forbid), they are allowed to choose the non EU migrant.
(edited 8 years ago)
yeah germany will be muslim majority by 2050 and the whiteman will be the victim of more and more anti white racism as muslim germany sets its sights on the UK, the last bastion of white glory in this scary, dirty, brown world.

OT, this has no negative impact on whether or not migrants will integrate, if anything it will increase the possibility of them integrating. Simply put employers now have the choice, if a non EU migrant is better suited for a job than an EU citizen then (White God Forbid), they are allowed to choose the non EU migrant.

What the heck are you talking about? I am referring to how culturally Germany will not be Germany and turn into the second / third would dump of a nation that these migrants came from in the first place. The natives will be overrun.
Original post by The_Opinion
What the heck are you talking about? I am referring to how culturally Germany will not be Germany and turn into the second / third would dump of a nation that these migrants came from in the first place. The natives will be overrun.

Don't worry i'm sure they have people like you to protect their culture from merkels suicidal attempts at revitalising an aging population with non white migrants.
All armies like to present themselves as bloodthirsty. One particular German leader was inspired by the Huns, that does not make them the descendants of the Huns in blood or spirit.

Virtually all Europeans are Germanic peoples - so who exactly are you referring to?

I have already explained the geographical significance of relatedness, the closer you are to a contaminant the more contaminated you will be.
Don't worry i'm sure they have people like you to protect their culture from merkels suicidal attempts at revitalising an aging population with non white migrants.

Yes, import lots of culturally incompatible, low skilled, illiterate benefits users, that will help! These people will be a huge burned for Germany and will eventually lead to the end of its welfare state / bankruptcy.
Merkel must be so desperate but I don't blame her Germany has an ageing population and one of the lowest birth rates in Europe. It's all about having an endless supply of cheap labour for Big companies and investors
(edited 8 years ago)
So you too are 'contaminated' by the evil, Germanic English, then?

It is a level of contamination, there are safe levels of contamination, luckily our Islands have allowed us some protection. Of course one can easily check if they fear too much contamination from the Asian Hordes. It is well known that Germans lack a sense of humour, if you find that you like modern American humour but not that of British Innuendo, then you may have an excess of contamination. In that case watch British comedy three times a day, you may recover.
Original post by dozyrosie
I agree the English have been bastardised by Germanics, but I am Scottish/Irish descent and untainted by the Hun.

Scottish person complaining about the English language bastardization- what a load of bovine manure.
English couldn't be "bastardized" by Germanic people, as it was brought here by them.
Original post by simon_g
Scottish person complaining about the English language bastardization- what a load of bovine manure.
English couldn't be "bastardized" by Germanic people, as it was brought here by them.

Not the bleeding language, the people. I am English of Scottish/Irish descent. Where is Moronovia?
I agree the English have been bastardised by Germanics, but I am Scottish/Irish descent and untainted by the Hun.

Most Germanic influence on England has been cultural and linguistic, not genetic. Genetically speaking the English are actually more or less identical to the Welsh, Scots and Irish.

Lol, it isn't often you see an actual, serious racist on TSR.
Original post by RayApparently
Lol, it isn't often you see an actual, serious racist on TSR.

So I am racist because I do not want to be invaded? It is your contention then that Native peoples who have had their cultures destroyed by invading hordes are racist?
Who the **** do you think you are bandying words like racist around just because you agree with invasion, genocide and slavery, I have every right not to be invaded.
Reply 36
So I am racist because I do not want to be invaded? It is your contention then that Native peoples who have had their cultures destroyed by invading hordes are racist?
Who the **** do you think you are bandying words like racist around just because you agree with invasion, genocide and slavery, I have every right not to be invaded.

Can I give you a bit of advice?

Stop talking about things you have no idea about. And especially accusing people of supporting horrific acts, it ruins your credibility.
Original post by IAmNero
Can I give you a bit of advice?

Stop talking about things you have no idea about. And especially accusing people of supporting horrific acts, it ruins your credibility.

Sod off. I know more about the destruction of native cultures than you, having lived and worked with Australian Aborigines. Your invasive mentality is what is racist, why do you think slavery was acceptable, only because people with bigger weapons thought they were superior. So take your superiority and shove it.
Reply 38
Sod off. I know more about the destruction of native cultures than you, having lived and worked with Australian Aborigines. Your invasive mentality is what is racist, why do you think slavery was acceptable, only because people with bigger weapons thought they were superior. So take your superiority and shove it.

I lived in India for five years, my father lived in Africa for all his childhood, I have traveled to every continent in the world. I have worked with African Tribes, Indigenous Americans and the Aborigines in New Zealand.

You do realize that the Barbary salve trades was a thing where millions of Europeans where taken into slavery, good job, you played yourself.

You called the English 'bastardised by Germanics' and described your lineage as 'untainted'. That's got nothing to do with invasions or cultures. That's just plain irrational racism. How devastated would you be if you found out one of your close ancestors was 'a Germanic'? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending