The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level Maths

Just wondering how do I go about doing maths A level as soon as I start college? Obvious we do the class work and I'll get homework which I'll do but should I start self teaching ahead, and when do I start doing past papers? Would that be after I've covered all the content? Any advice would be helpful!
Original post by Axlerod
Just wondering how do I go about doing maths A level as soon as I start college? Obvious we do the class work and I'll get homework which I'll do but should I start self teaching ahead, and when do I start doing past papers? Would that be after I've covered all the content? Any advice would be helpful!

Are you a GCSE student?
Reply 2
Original post by ODES_PDES
Are you a GCSE student?

Finished GCSEs last year, had to take a year out because personal reasons
Original post by Axlerod

Looking ahead in your text book at what you'll cover in the next lesson can be useful as you'll be more prepared to ask questions.
Doing more practice questions from your text books than are set by your teacher can be helpful, especially with topics you are finding challenging.
The resources on examsolutions.net can help clarify understanding of topics and provide exam questions for the topics you cover in class.
Save full past paper practice for revision after you have learned all of the content.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest