The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston or Reading-Help!

I have received offers from both Aston & Reading and after doing research on both I'm still as lossed as I was when I started. when deciding which one is better I'm trying to take into consideration everything, social life, standard of teaching, which looks better on C.Vs e.c.t. Any help would be much appreciated.
Original post by Nathan2711
I have received offers from both Aston & Reading and after doing research on both I'm still as lossed as I was when I started. when deciding which one is better I'm trying to take into consideration everything, social life, standard of teaching, which looks better on C.Vs e.c.t. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Nathan,

Congrats on your offer. Is there anything you want to ask about in particular, rather than me just throwing league table rankings at you?

Which course have you applied for? I'm an Aston psychology graduate myself.

Josh
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Josh, I have received an ABB offer for Politics and International Relations.
Original post by Nathan2711
Hi Josh, I have received an ABB offer for Politics and International Relations.

Congrats. Comparing our course to Reading's.

We are ranked two places higher for Politics. Our Politics and International Relations course has better graduate prospects and greater student satisfaction.

If you have any questions about Aston or Birmingham i'll be happy to help.

Josh
Reply 4
Nathan lad, I reckon you'll be better off at Reading. Definitely go to Aston sometime during term time, decide for yourself.
Reply 5
Why'd do you say that ?
Reply 6
Where did you decide to go in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest