The Student Room Group

pharmacy wolverhampton uni interview

what’s the interview like with wolverhampton uni ? they said it’ll be about scenarios ? and a group interview . i’m very nervous ! please help .
Reply 1
Original post by carley12326
what’s the interview like with wolverhampton uni ? they said it’ll be about scenarios ? and a group interview . i’m very nervous ! please help .

hiya! I was wondering how the interview went? What was it like and what questions did they ask you? I have mine coming up and I am quite nervous.
Reply 2
Original post by chipsii
hiya! I was wondering how the interview went? What was it like and what questions did they ask you? I have mine coming up and I am quite nervous.

hiii !! don’t worry about it at all it was so chill and i worried over nothing you don’t really need to prepare as i didnt lol. you’ll be fine !! basically it was a group interview i had 5 other students i think .. they typed up the scenarios in the chat so you can read it and then discuss them as a group. i think we had around 4 scenarios , sometimes they’ll ask you questions linking to the scenario but they’re easy. and then we got to ask questions in the end like what’s the accommodation like..it lasted for an hour i think it didn’t take that long. the interviewers were very nice ! good luck !! tell me how it goes
are you firming wolves ? i was planning to put them as a back up
Reply 3
hiii !! don’t worry about it at all it was so chill and i worried over nothing you don’t really need to prepare as i didnt lol. you’ll be fine !! basically it was a group interview i had 5 other students i think .. they typed up the scenarios in the chat so you can read it and then discuss them as a group. i think we had around 4 scenarios , sometimes they’ll ask you questions linking to the scenario but they’re easy. and then we got to ask questions in the end like what’s the accommodation like..it lasted for an hour i think it didn’t take that long. the interviewers were very nice ! good luck !! tell me how it goes

haha thank you very much! i guess that's fine then (: I'm thinking of putting wolvo as my back up tbh.
Reply 4
Original post by chipsii
haha thank you very much! i guess that's fine then (: I'm thinking of putting wolvo as my back up tbh.

that’s okay !! you’re all good don’t worry ! if you don’t mind me asking .. where else have you applied and which uni are you going to firm ?
Reply 5
that’s okay !! you’re all good don’t worry ! if you don’t mind me asking .. where else have you applied and which uni are you going to firm ?

i applied to aston, wolvo and keele. i got an offer from aston, and I'm awaiting for interviews from the remaining two! i plan on firming aston. what about you?
Reply 6
Original post by chipsii
i applied to aston, wolvo and keele. i got an offer from aston, and I'm awaiting for interviews from the remaining two! i plan on firming aston. what about you?

i got all offers from kingston, wolves, reading and hertfordshire but i think im going to firm kingston cause it’s in london and back up wolves .. i heard aston is offering BCC i regret not applying there for a back up !!
Reply 7
i got all offers from kingston, wolves, reading and hertfordshire but i think im going to firm kingston cause it’s in london and back up wolves .. i heard aston is offering BCC i regret not applying there for a back up !!

ohh nice! i wish you all the best with getting into kingston :wink: , oh well I'm sure you might be able to apply through clearing if you still want to, but it looks like you're all set!
Reply 8
Original post by chipsii

Hi ,may I know what grades you have to get an offer from Aston ? Because I’m planning to apply MPharm but my grades are BCC.
Reply 9

hi. what kind of scenarios did you discuss if you can remember? and what kind of questions did they ask about them?
Hello! Just wondering if you had to do a numeracy test too?
Original post by Simarashid
Hello! Just wondering if you had to do a numeracy test too?

Had mine recently it was so easy prob easier than gcse. Just practice unit conversion, calculating percentages and ratios. And simple multiplication division etc. they gave an online maths revision in ur email which covered more than enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending