The Student Room Group

Pharmacy at Reading / Keele / Aston

I'm struggling to pick between these unis and I can't attend any in-person open days so I was wondering if anyone had any experiences / opinions that would help me decide :smile: tyy!
Reply 1
Original post by jsjse
I'm struggling to pick between these unis and I can't attend any in-person open days so I was wondering if anyone had any experiences / opinions that would help me decide :smile: tyy!

If you want uni life go Aston cause its in Birmingham, you can have a lot of nights out and stuff. Keele is suitable for more introverted people cause it’s a quiet place. Don’t know about reading tho.
Reply 2
Original post by jsjse

aston has really good lecturers and the lecturers and uni in general are very very supportive. placements are aston also include a wide range of different areas like hospital pharmacy, community, gp and even pharmaceutical companies. aston is also a small university so if your prefer smaller unis then it’s best for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending