The Student Room Group

Are you on high alert?

Poll

Maximising your concentration level

What are the best way(s) to maximise your concentration level?
Eating snacks
9 hours of sleep or more
Original post by koolgurl14
Eating snacks

Ooh, and what kind of snacks are these? :biggrin:
I drink tea randomly. I'm not addicted but it's a nice 2 or 3 minutes away from revision. I take loads of breaks as well :tongue: and get enough sleep (9 hours or more for me). A good environment is important too!
Coffee and tea, Probably like 9 cups of tea a day and a a coffee in the morning
Original post by SeanFM
I drink tea randomly. I'm not addicted but it's a nice 2 or 3 minutes away from revision. I take loads of breaks as well :tongue: and get enough sleep (9 hours or more for me). A good environment is important too!

Is there a specific type of tea you prefer? Herbal teas are usually quite good - especially Ginseng, Ginger or Rosehip!

What would you consider to be a 'Good environment'? Does this include lighting, tidiness of room etc?
Original post by AperfectBalance
Coffee and tea, Probably like 9 cups of tea a day and a a coffee in the morning

That's plenty of drinks, how about energy drinks?
Would've preferred multi choice poll :tongue:

Generally a combination of a couple of those. A study environment around other people so I don't surf the web too much unnecessarily, with a decent amount of good coffee!
Original post by Study Inn Group
That's plenty of drinks, how about energy drinks?

Don't like them, the cheap ones they sell are awful and even the more expensive ones smell and taste bad for you, so sweet. And even though coffee and tea are not the best they are far better than energy drink.
Original post by Study Inn Group
Is there a specific type of tea you prefer? Herbal teas are usually quite good - especially Ginseng, Ginger or Rosehip!

What would you consider to be a 'Good environment'? Does this include lighting, tidiness of room etc?

I've tried some herbal teas but not a huge fan of the taste :redface: PG Tips does it for me :tongue:

Yes, yes, good lighting is a start. I like studying during the day where you get natural lighting by a window - getting a bit of sunlight and vitamin D is nice! :colondollar:

Tidiness, I guess you need a clean workspace and things have to be organised/you know exactly where stuff is. But it doesn't have to be perfect :tongue:

And little noise or distractions from anywhere, whether it's in your house or the one next door.

Aaaand.. the place has to be not too hot, not too cold, just warm enough! If it's not warm it can be quite distracting, having to sneeze and things like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending