The Student Room Group

What is average (5/10) to you?

I'm curious to see how subjective looks really are so I thought I'd make a thread where people can post a pic of someone they see as average...or if you go by the rating system, someone smack bang in the middle at 5/10...maybe even say what it is about the person that makes you see them as average in appearance...

For this to work you'd have to, before posting a pic yourself, rate the person in the post above...It'd be interesting to see if and by how much the scores for any one person vary..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tbh i think rating someone x/10 is bs. You're either attracted to them or you're not.
Original post by Zuki
Tbh i think rating someone x/10 is bs. You're either attracted to them or you're not.

Agree
I find some girls which people rate say 3/10 appealing
:perv:
Original post by Zuki

You're a solid 10/10.
Reply 4
surely its just a 0 or a 10?
theres either attraction or there isnt imo
Reply 5
Original post by Zuki

I know this but I just neeeed you to rate people for this experiment to work :lol:
Reply 6
A lot of people say this guy I fancy is a 5/10 or lower but I think he's gorgeous. I used to think he was ugly to but now I don't.

mulli 1.jpg

What would you give him, @Biryani007
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zuki

Agreed!! Yo. Well...i rate you 10/10 just sayin.
Original post by Biryani007

Nah, she's actually quite pretty imo
Reply 11
Original post by Novascope
You're a solid 10/10.

Ayyyyy

I know this but I just neeeed you to rate people for this experiment to work :lol:

LOOOOL :rofl: sry biri

K,

I'd say IMO, Kristen Stewart is average. She isn't necessarily unattractive but she doesn't strike me as super attractive either

Spoiler

I'm curious to see how subjective looks really are so I thought I'd make a thread where people can post a pic of someone they see as average...or if you go by the rating system, someone smack bang in the middle at 5/10...maybe even say what it is about the person that makes you see them as average in appearance...

For this to work you'd have to, before posting a pic yourself, rate the person in the post above...It'd be interesting to see if and by how much the scores for any one person vary..

I think a 7 is what I consider average. Whenever I rate someone's looks it's always biased because my perceptions of them affect how they physically look to me. Like someone is a complete **** but is attractive will probably be rated as 3 for me and someone whom I'm crushing on but isn't so attractive would be a 8/9
Omg that picture again.
Ive no idea tbh! Im trying to think of someone! Its tricky!

I would rate her higher, at least a 6. But she'd probably get some extra decimals and be closer to a 7.
Reply 16

i googled n found this can someone make sense of it to me thx

also kirsten stewart is like 7 idk im bad at rating ppl
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
Omg that picture again.

I cba using others :rofl:
Have you told him your feelings? I can't imagine he would be pleased having his picture on a student forum lol.
Original post by Rhythmical
Have you told him your feelings? I can't imagine he would be pleased having his picture on a student forum lol.

This is the same guy who has a video featuring his naked ass on his own brothers facebook, I really don't think he would mind at all especially as nobody even knows his name

Quick Reply

Latest