The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

How did you find the IC AERO/EEE MAT?

How did you find the test ? I found it surprisingly hard, must've answered like 10 questions or so...
Also do you guys know how important your score is when it comes to having an offer/getting rejected?
(edited 5 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kirikou94
How did you find the test ? I found it surprisingly hard, must've answered like 10 questions or so...

I think the test was way more difficult than the sample papers for some reason, I answered 17 but like 5 were educated guesses
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Arda_140
I think the test was way more difficult than the sample papers for some reason, I answered 17 but like 5 were educated guesses

Yeah I even did the past papers and this one was much harder. Personally I found that making educated guesses on this test is really hard as anwers can be quite similar so I didn't make any.
what did u guys get?
Original post by thatoneadi
what did u guys get?

I got a very low mark, I suck at managing time well in conditions like the IC MAT... I'm certain I won't get an interview. It's a shame because I knew how to do the questions, it was just time management :')
Does anyone know how long they take to get back confirming if you got an interview or not? i got a low mark too not hoping for one just want to know asap.
Reply 6
Is the attempt score what you got?
Reply 7
Original post by ZacWhite
Is the attempt score what you got?

Because damn that was so much lower than I got on the sample papers
ye
Original post by ZacWhite
Because damn that was so much lower than I got on the sample papers

My exact thoughts when I saw it lmao, 30 mins for 30 questions is insane, even if you're not expected to do every question, the questions they give are questions that would usually take 3 to 5 mins (and that's with no room to get any part of the question wrong). I didn't realize that there were two different dates when the papers could be sat, I would've applied later. I had to teach myself most of the A-level content within the few weeks I was told I was invited, as I'm assuming most had to. It's brutal.
How was it
Will we ever be able to see what questions we got wrong?
Reply 12
blud folded got 10 marks lol imperials gone
what did everyone else get yeye
i think thats average actually
Original post by fdiugfdaf

wait thats cold mate
Reply 15
i dont even know my score, mine wasn't shown
Original post by fdiugfdaf

Nahhh 10 is calm
ppl in batch 2 could see their marks i think
Reply 18
lmao i counted my points and i have max 8 lmaoooo
what dy guys think the average is. I lost a lot of marks from wrong answers bcs of stupid silly mistakes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending