The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

MSc Finance from Strathclyde Business School

I have an offer to study MSc Finance from Strathclyde Business School this year.If anyone could give some feedback on the course and work opportunities after completion.
Reply 1
Original post by schak2rhyme
I have an offer to study MSc Finance from Strathclyde Business School this year.If anyone could give some feedback on the course and work opportunities after completion.

Hey Congratss, although this doesn't answer your question, what sort of background do you have? I am considering the same course at strathclyde as well just about to sent the application in. Fingers crossed :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
I have done B.Com(H) with 3 years experience in the financial services sector in India though in Sales.What is the feedback you got of the course regarding the job opportunities after graduation?
Reply 3
Original post by schak2rhyme
I have done B.Com(H) with 3 years experience in the financial services sector in India though in Sales.What is the feedback you got of the course regarding the job opportunities after graduation?

I just received an offer to study the same course as well hi5 :biggrin: I looked at many factors for Strathclyde, i am not sure how well the career prospects are after graduating but its a good choice for someone leaning towards CFA. thats what I am planning to do at least. Plus point for strathclyde was definitely its tuition fee :wink: can't deny that.
tbh I still plan to apply to Bath, bristol and nottingham/cass, haven't made my mind up yet. how bout you?
Reply 4
Yes you are absolutely right that the fees offered by Strath are much lower compared to other unis and that is definitely a plus point but I still have to take a hefty bank loan to sponsor my studies there and this seems to be my main concern.With limited post study work opportunities in U.K for non EU students it is a huge risk.What do you think?Are you from EU or outside ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending