The Student Room Group

4Ds to 4As in a month?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 999tigger
seems like v good progress op keep going.

thanks a lot man shall do :biggrin:
Original post by morgan8002
I guess it's possible but very highly unlikely. You'd have to be very intelligent and work a lot. Most people only do 3 A2s, work reasonably hard during the year and come out with Bs.

I am doing AS man and I'm not trying to argue but I disagree, there just isn't that much content by the looks of it to work all year round but there is more than a month's work that's for sure so I won't leave it this late next year and moreover I've gone from Ds to Bs in less than a week. Surely one doesn't need to work hard all year round for Bs. A2 can't be that much of a step up surelu.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
GCSE?

nah AS
Original post by Angry Bird
keep up the good work man, whatever it takes.

thanks bro shall do:wink:
Original post by ronnydandam
I am doing AS man and I'm not trying to argue but I disagree, there just isn't that much content by the looks of it to work all year round but there is more than a month's work that's for sure so I won't leave it this late next year and moreover I've gone from Ds to Bs in less than a week. Surely one doesn't need to work hard all year round for Bs. A2 can't be that much of a step up surelu.

It's a bit more likely then. AS is very easy. Some people do. A2 is quite a bit harder.
Reply 65
It's really sad how pessimistic some people are.... I feel sorry for you guys saying he can't achieve it, when you guys are probably are still on Es.... Good luck! You can honestly do it... I was a U last month now I'm an A grade... SMASH IT!!!!!!!!
Original post by Bulletzone
Firstly, Forget what everyone is saying about it being impossible.
You can do the Impossible, because you have been through the Imaginable.-Christnna Ramasen

Sorry, but If I did not tell myself that I would not be where I am today.
I am doing French as one of my GCSE's and if you look back at one of the threads I created, I said I got an E/D in both my reading and Listening. Now did I tell myself I'm going to go to Foundation and just get a C?
NO!
I started learning Vocab, Playing French Games. Meditating.
Now look at me, I have got an A* in all 4 Mock exams.

Don't give up bro. What makes things Impossible is your state of mind.
Always Remember Impossible can become I'm Possible.
Work Hard and even if you don't get an A, You can still pull a B.

I like the spirit but we both know that's not always true
obviously everyone here is going to tell you it's not possible because they wouldn't be able to do it themselves. What if you get the 4 As.. you will be able to tell everyone that you were the first to pull it off
You seem really motivated and determined to pull it off!!! You have a whole month, you can DO IT!! Best of luck :yy:
Original post by OddFuturez
That is impossible

No it's not.
What's the best way or place for revising C1 and C2 Edexcel Maths?
24/04/16:
Chemistry: D
Maths: D
Physics: D
Biology: D

Update:
28/04/16

Chemistry:B
Maths:B
Physics:B
Biology D

Managed to cover all the content for three subjects in the last four days or so and did some papers, just guess I need to refine my exam technique and do more papers and make a start on biology

Im thinking about taking this for next year. Are these good subjects?
Original post by amarthebeast69
What's the best way or place for revising C1 and C2 Edexcel Maths?

What's the best way for revising AQA GCSE Maths?😂😂
Original post by zXcodeXz
What's the best way for revising AQA GCSE Maths?😂😂

Past papers, past papers and even more past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks man your progress has motivated me to study to get those As at GCSE. Currently at Cs.
I have a month to go! :smile:

Different students have different abilities, someone could be working very hard and only get a C or B. Also there is the issue of performance under exam conditions. A2 is going to be challenging and you may want to change your view/approach otherwise you may end up in the same situation as now. Wish you the best and just keep working hard.
Original post by Sacred Ground
Past papers, past papers and even more past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks!
24/04/16:
Managed to cover all the content for three subjects in the last four days or so and did some papers, just guess I need to refine my exam technique and do more papers and make a start on biology

It's a trap. I remember when I thought I covered all the content in d1 maths in a week. Never have I been so wrong. Let's just say I got an A in both c1 and c2 yet I still got a C overall.

Theres a difference between reading and covering content.
Original post by morgan8002
It's a bit more likely then. AS is very easy. Some people do. A2 is quite a bit harder.

Fair enough :biggrin:
Original post by Angry Bird
obviously everyone here is going to tell you it's not possible because they wouldn't be able to do it themselves. What if you get the 4 As.. you will be able to tell everyone that you were the first to pull it off

I really do hope I get them, I need them really :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest