The Student Room Group

Who does BTEC applied science level 3?

Does anyone or has anyone done unit 4 if yes what grade did you achieve ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unknown 222
Does anyone or has anyone done unit 4 if yes what grade did you achieve ?

I did 4b and 4c and 4a and 4d was predicted as i got distinctions in 4b and 4c i got distinction overall
Original post by CrystalRose17
I did 4b and 4c and 4a and 4d was predicted as i got distinctions in 4b and 4c i got distinction overall

Is it possible if I can see your assignments I won’t copy it’s because I have to isolate meaning I am missing out

I would really appreciate it ? I just want to use it to see how you got distinctions
I would really appreciate it ? I just want to use it to see how you got distinctions

sorry, I don't want to get into trouble for plagiarism I hope you understand.
But I can offer you advice.
use these heplsheets step by step
the student book and spec and you should be able to get a distinction.
if you have any question just dm me I would be glad if I can help.
sorry, I don't want to get into trouble for plagiarism I hope you understand.
But I can offer you advice.
use these heplsheets step by step
the student book and spec and you should be able to get a distinction.
if you have any question just dm me I would be glad if I can help.

I just need the 4b one your ones have already been marked . I won’t copy I won’t risk that I am trying to do well not plagiarised please
I just need the 4b one your ones have already been marked . I won’t copy I won’t risk that I am trying to do well not plagiarised pl

what do you not understand as the helpsheet actually says all you need just if you follow each step . Have yu started your assignment?
what do you not understand as the helpsheet actually says all you need just if you follow each step . Have yu started your assignment?

Have started introduction and explained what ethyl ethanoate is and what it’s used for

I promise I won’t copy just need a guide of what to mention in order to get a distinction . I won’t copy why would I risk myself getting plagiarised
Have started introduction and explained what ethyl ethanoate is and what it’s used for

Follow all the steps of the helpsheet and then you can send it to me and I can compare it to my assignment and give you feedback.
Sorry, it's not that I don't want to share my assignment it's only that during my year 1 one of my classmates get into very big trouble because of plagiarism in assignments she only got a pass even though she had a distinction assignment the one who had similarities to her assignment got failed to mark.
Follow all the steps of the helpsheet and then you can send it to me and I can compare it to my assignment and give you feedback.
Sorry, it's not that I don't want to share my assignment it's only that during my year 1 one of my classmates get into very big trouble because of plagiarism in assignments she only got a pass even though she had a distinction assignment the one who had similarities to her assignment got failed to mark.

It would be my fault if I get plagiarised don’t worry
It would be my fault if I get plagiarised don’t worry

Please
Please

ok but make sure not to plagiarise or copy anything where do you want me to send it to you
ok but make sure not to plagiarise or copy anything where do you want me to send it to you

[email protected]

Thank you so much

ok i have sent it to you tell me if you have any problem

Thank you just question this is distinction work ?
Thank you just question this is distinction work ?

yeah
Reply 18
Hello could I just know what you wrote for industry and evaluation just like a template kind of thing of the the main points you made. Thank You.

Hey I know this is weird and I’m not sure if your still active but I’m doing applied science right now and was wondering if you still have ur year 1 assignments

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending