The Student Room Group

What do you do on Friday Nights?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?! :smile:

jack on
Original post by CleverSquirrel
The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?! :smile:

Quite literally the same, but I can do that anymore because of upcoming exams. :frown:
hahaha yeah i'll let you know!!
really? how many more secret talents have you got?! hahaha i'm joking, that;s rally cool though! So what made you change your mind?

Awesome!! so you used to be a youtuber?! nice! what made you stop?!

yeah i'll do it at uni!! eekk
ahh okay i see!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Veronika_radeva
oh my god u have a halsey picture ahhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

Halsey is bae. :biggrin:
haha okay!!
that's really cool!!! did you make that? how long did it take?

my hobbies? I like photography, i take alot of photos!! erm, i play basketball with a uni team? and i loveeee reading!! so not as talented as you my friend!! haha

ahh okay! yeah it really does suck when reality hits-tell me about it- been there done that kind of a thing!!

yeah that's true, it's best to forget the past and move on :yep:
(edited 4 years ago)
ahhh okay i see, that's awesome!! :yep:

haha i do that sometimes, i just go for a walk to where ever and take photos, it's quite relaxing!

omg i am lovvving shawshank so far!!!!! up to chapter 6 and i can't for to read more!! i'll give you an update once iv'e finished it!!
(edited 4 years ago)
yeah do it!!! I need to get a better camera (or even get a better professional camera), but iphone 6 does a pretty good job!! (the one ive got)

aww no!!! it sucks sooo much when you lend someone a book and don't get it back :frown: i lent a friend the great gatsby and never saw it after that :cry2: i know the pain!!!
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest