The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE German Reading & Listening

Im taking this exam on the 8th June 2016, and don't know how to revise. Is there any resources anyone has for this exam. I have done all the past papers, because we do them in lesson time, so there is not much I can do. People have suggested for me to do other exam boards papers, but i am not sure. If anyone has done this exam or has any tips it would be really helpful.
Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by zakimo
Im taking this exam on the 8th June 2016, and don't know how to revise. Is there any resources anyone has for this exam. I have done all the past papers, because we do them in lesson time, so there is not much I can do. People have suggested for me to do other exam boards papers, but i am not sure. If anyone has done this exam or has any tips it would be really helpful.
Thanks.

Hey I'm doing the same exam!
I have a German revision guide with listenings and readings which is helpful. Most of the topics are C and below but there are some A/A* questions, so it's all good practice.
I use quizlet a lot to learn vocabulary. Memrise is a good website too for learning vocab. As long as you are familiar with all the vocab from each section you'll be fine.
You could try other past papers just to get a feel for the questions, I guess most of the content will be the same, just don't get too used to another exam board's style!
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I moved this to the Foreign Languages forum :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending