The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
No. No you ****ing didn't. YOU SAID "Idk what third world hellhole these scumbags are coming from"!! LIAR.

The rapists you moron. The poster I was replying to was talking about rape.
Original post by 0to100
No you haven't. And even if you did "I have" said that it will not be in the near future. And I never admitted ****!?

You're just...deluded loool

Ther'es no evidence and lmao at you talking like an intellectual superior because you managed to sloppily paste a table of ****ing wikipedia, **** off with your racist lunacy.

Still failed to answer the question, you answer the baby questions, but when it all comes together you deny.

Is the % of Muslims increasing in the UK, yes or no?

I really do not want to be part of a club that accepts these stupid swedes as members, the mother must be a right cabbage.

BREXIT NOW!
Original post by Zargabaath
The rapists you moron. The poster I was replying to was talking about rape.

Original post by The_Opinion
Still failed to answer the question, you answer the baby questions, but when it all comes together you deny.

Is the % of Muslims increasing in the UK, yes or no?

What the hell are you two going on about now
(Ironic.)
Original post by bubblegumcat
I see that you didn't answer the question.I shall take the answer as none. Why don't you let homeless people live in your bedroom with you?
inb4 not all of them do it, inb4 she provoked him by not covering up, inb4 we're all equal, therefore diversity is better..., inb4 all cultures are equal, but it enriches European culture...suggesting a superiority...
lefties are the enemy, what side are you on ?
Original post by 0to100

It is a simple question.

"Is the % of Muslims increasing in the UK, yes or no?"
You called a group of people primitive , not their culture or their respective governments but the actual people are intrinsically inferior to you. Clearly drawing parallels to Fascism and by extension Hitler. Not to mention your still deflecting you haven't responded to my main point in 4hours.

I'm only angry at you because your incapable of understanding that calling everyone a rapist is wrong.
Some peoples Innocent, frightened and scarred for life children have to learn the hard way i guess
Original post by The_Opinion
It is a simple question.

"Is the % of Muslims increasing in the UK, yes or no?"

Just say what your invalid point is stop repeating the question, you ultimately cannot make me answer so wtf are you doing right now loool
JUST GET TO IT
Original post by TSR Mustafa
You called a group of people primitive , not their culture or their respective governments but the actual people are intrinsically inferior to you. Clearly drawing parallels to Fascism and by extension Hitler. Not to mention your still deflecting you haven't responded to my main point in 4hours.

I'm only angry at you because your incapable of understanding that calling everyone a rapist is wrong.

i thought all them lefty feminists said we live in a rape culture and that all males need to be taught how to not rape?
Original post by Conservationofmass
inb4 not all of them do it, inb4 she provoked him by not covering up, inb4 we're all equal, therefore diversity is better..., inb4 all cultures are equal, but it enriches European culture...suggesting a superiority...
lefties are the enemy, what side are you on ?

It's been 11 pgs, you ain't inb4 ****
Original post by TSR Mustafa

We need jobs
Reply 214
Original post by Truthteller10
One tree?

Sweden had a 400% rape increase ever since they increased their islamic immigration agenda from 2006

400%

whats islam got to do with this??? people like you always bring up islam and relate to a person from a country which just happens to be mostly muslims. Im a muslim, when I go to the mosque, the Imaam doesnt say "ok my brothers, lets go grope some girls". Im suprised people didnt associate Anders Behring Breivik the person who carried out the oslo shootings with christianity? why is that exactly?

Also, if it was a white 15 year old doing this, I know for a fact that you would say its just sexual curiosity.
Original post by 0to100
It's been 11 pgs, you ain't inb4 ****

You look like a cuck tbf
Original post by GiyasU
whats islam got to do with this??? people like you always bring up islam and relate to a person from a country which just happens to be mostly muslims. Im a muslim, when I go to the mosque, the Imaam doesnt say "ok my brothers, lets go grope some girls". Im suprised people didnt associate Anders Behring Breivik the person who carried out the oslo shootings with christianity? why is that exactly?

Also, if it was a white 15 year old doing this, I know for a fact that you would say its just sexual curiosity.

she's ****ing 10 you c u n t
Original post by Conservationofmass
i thought all them lefty feminists said we live in a rape culture and that all males need to be taught how to not rape?

Lmao , she's far right
Original post by 0to100

Look you just aren't worth the energy it takes to reply anymore. You're ignorant and I don't even know what your problem is. I don't have the patience to entertain you any longer
Original post by 0to100
We need jobs

we're not going to get rid of a white male dominated society by giving you a job are we.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending