The Student Room Group

Man stabs 4 people in Munich - shouts 'Allahu Ackbar'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aceadria
Keep going, buddy. I'm sure someone will eventually rep you.

Turns out the attacker may not have even been Muslim, or the cause of the attack was actually psychological problems. If this turns out to be true, will you keep spamming anti-Islam hate anyway?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/one-man-dead-after-attacker-heard-shouting-allahu-akbar-knifes-m/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/munich-stabbing-suspected-islamist-shouts-allahu-akbar-before-launching-attack-at-railway-station-in-a7021816.html
Original post by sammy1001

Wrong again. There are Christians in Iran, Sikhs in Pakistan and Hindus in Bangladesh that live peacefully, not to mention the few churches that are also in those countries. Once again, there are many non-Muslim guest workers in Saudi who live peacefully.

There is no specific book on Shariah, so I don't know what you mean by "letter".

They are still governed by the Shari'a and there might be workers in Saudi, but there aren't any churches or synagogues, and non-muslims can not go to mecca.

Where did I ever say there was a specific book on the Sharia? I said that the follow the teachings and commandments of muhammed and allah down to the letter, which can be found in the Qur'an and the ahadiths.
Original post by 雷尼克
Turns out the attacker may not have even been Muslim, or the cause of the attack was actually psychological problems. If this turns out to be true, will you keep spamming anti-Islam hate anyway?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/one-man-dead-after-attacker-heard-shouting-allahu-akbar-knifes-m/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/munich-stabbing-suspected-islamist-shouts-allahu-akbar-before-launching-attack-at-railway-station-in-a7021816.html

I will continue to criticise Islam.
Original post by queen-bee
I've realised this too. You're not even allowed to ask simple questions just confirming the story without being attacked one way or another

They have no interest in actual facts it seems, just point scoring.
Original post by Tyreke
Please provide sources that back up your statement.

It doesn't say he is a white male, it says he isn't from an immigrant background. That's an ambiguous term. German citizen =/= white male.

'A spokesperson for the state prosecutor's office confirmed that the attack was believed to have a political or "Islamist background" but could not give any further details.'

Race is a non-issue for me, but the report made it a point to clarify the attacker's description. Regardless the post has been amended.

As for his motives for doing so, they are still unclear and will be until an official investigation has been completed, though his motives for doing so are assumed to be heavily marred by his drug addiction and need/want for psychiatric help.
Original post by Truthteller10
They are still governed by the Shari'a and there might be workers in Saudi, but there aren't any churches or synagogues, and non-muslims can not go to mecca.

Where did I ever say there was a specific book on the Sharia? I said that the follow the teachings and commandments of muhammed and allah down to the letter, which can be found in the Qur'an and the ahadiths.

In Saudi, yes, but in the other Muslim countries, there are the facilities for them. There are the other 47 Muslim countries which aren't as twisted. And yes, the other Muslims countries are governed by Shariah which most often don't apply to non-Muslims. You're making it seem as if every Muslim country is evil, bad and corrupt.

You said "letter" - there is no exact letter for anything. If anything, it comes from the Qur'aan and Hadiths with the context not taken into consideration. In that way, the interpretation becomes literal and therefore, wrong and twisted.
I will continue to criticise Islam.

You are essentially giving the terrorists who carry out these acts exactly what they want. ISIS would probably celebrate if tomorrow Merkel, Cameron, Hollande, etc, all announced a ban to all Muslims. Especially hilarious, given that Islam isn't the problem here. It's embarrassing that our society has people like you who unconditionally attack islam like Islam is the sole cause of these problems, it evidently isn't.

Original post by 雷尼克

Please keep your posts on topic:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
In Saudi, yes, but in the other Muslim countries, there are the facilities for them. There are the other 47 Muslim countries which aren't as twisted. And yes, the other Muslims countries are governed by Shariah which most often don't apply to non-Muslims. You're making it seem as if every Muslim country is evil, bad and corrupt.

You said "letter" - there is no exact letter for anything. If anything, it comes from the Qur'aan and Hadiths with the context not taken into consideration. In that way, the interpretation becomes literal and therefore, wrong and twisted.

I never said that every muslim country was evil bad and corrupt, did you miss the part where I said countries like Qatar and Turkey are seen as liberal muslim countries? Plus I never said that it was evil about the fact that i was prevented from bringing religious scriptures into UAE in 2007, if it was a part of protocol that their issue and i have to respect it.

Letter, as in words and sentences, the words and sentences of allah and muhammed which can be found all over the Qur'an and ahadiths which is where religious law makers in muslim countries guide the people's everyday lives? Like what are you even saying?

The apostasy laws, marriage laws, sexual immorality laws, blasphemy laws, hudud all of it can all be found in the Qur'an and ahadith so i'm not sure what your point about letter is. And it's not taken out of context or misinterpreted you're being ignorant here.
Original post by 雷尼克
You are essentially giving the terrorists who carry out these acts exactly what they want. ISIS would probably celebrate if tomorrow Merkel, Cameron, Hollande, etc, all announced a ban to all Muslims. Especially hilarious, given that Islam isn't the problem here. It's embarrassing that our society has people like you who unconditionally attack islam like Islam is the sole cause of these problems, it evidently isn't.

I guess the problem here was the german man, for allowing himself to be killed by a muslim.
Reply 50
So the guy wasn't a Muslim? Why do people twist stories to suit their own hateful agendas whether it relates to race or religion

I've realised this too. You're not even allowed to ask simple questions just confirming the story without being attacked one way or another

Lol, why are you pretending you were just asking a "simple question" when you followed it up with "Why do people twist stories to suit their own hateful agendas whether it relates to race or religion"? Clearly indicating that you'd already jumped to a conclusion.
I guess the problem here was the german man, for allowing himself to be killed by a muslim.

Why are people on this forum so one-dimensional? If Islam were the sole cause of this event, then surely more of the billions of Muslims worldwide would also be doing it? But oh wait, they aren't. There are clearly other factors which you anti-Islamists refuse to acknowledge, like PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES which have been mentioned by two relatively reliable newspapers.
Reply 52
Original post by Adzkii786
There was no evidence to say that he did shout "Allahu Ackbar", pathetic scapegoating, probably a drunked White considering Muslims can't drink.

Yet all witnesses said he did it?

Religion of peace
Original post by 雷尼克
Why are people on this forum so one-dimensional? If Islam were the sole cause of this event, then surely more of the billions of Muslims worldwide would also be doing it? But oh wait, they aren't. There are clearly other factors which you anti-Islamists refuse to acknowledge, like PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES which have been mentioned by two relatively reliable newspapers.

That excuse doesn't work because over 1.1 Billion muslims want the Shair'a implemented all across the world, so just because a muslim doesn't go out and kill a non-believer doesn't mean they don't support it.
Original post by 雷尼克
You are essentially giving the terrorists who carry out these acts exactly what they want. ISIS would probably celebrate if tomorrow Merkel, Cameron, Hollande, etc, all announced a ban to all Muslims.

So you would have us not say anything against the faith?

Original post by 雷尼克
Especially hilarious, given that Islam isn't the problem here. It's embarrassing that our society has people like you who unconditionally attack islam like Islam is the sole cause of these problems, it evidently isn't.

You represent the classic example of the existence of the 'Regressive Left': you are unable to distinguish between Islam and Muslims. Voicing our concern with the former is not bigotry (which is incidentally what you are suggesting).
Original post by difeo
Lol, why are you pretending you were just asking a "simple question" when you followed it up with "Why do people twist stories to suit their own hateful agendas whether it relates to race or religion"? Clearly indicating that you'd already jumped to a conclusion.

Incase he wasn't,some people genuinely do have a hateful agenda towards Islam and Muslims on this site
That excuse doesn't work because over 1.1 Billion muslims want the Shair'a implemented all across the world, so just because a muslim doesn't go out and kill a non-believer doesn't mean they don't support it.

Having extremist views =/= a threat to society =/= they are a terrorist

Are you the 1984 thought police now? Getting rid of Muslims for their views?
Original post by 雷尼克
Having extremist views =/= a threat to society =/= they are a terrorist

Are you the 1984 thought police now? Getting rid of Muslims for their views?

LOL, just LOL.

People like you can't be helped.
So you would have us not say anything against the faith?

You represent the classic example of the existence of the 'Regressive Left': you are unable to distinguish between Islam and Muslims. Voicing our concern with the former is not bigotry (which is incidentally what you are suggesting).

I can differentiate between Muslims and Islam, and Islam is 1500 years old, are you really going to relentlessly attack the billions of innocent Muslims for their ancient scripture which could in some ways be argued to encourage violence? What about the Christians who follow a faith that resulted in the Crusades? Are they personally accountable? Do they deserve an endless flurry of religious hatred?

What I want you to do is step back and realise that Islam alone is not causing these things. Look at some case studies, the guy who killed 38 tourists on a beach in Libya was not a strong Muslim, his friends said he wasn't in various reports, and he was described to be 'radicalised by the Libyan civil war'. But no, you blame Islam, like that alone is the trigger.
LOL, just LOL.

People like you can't be helped.

I need help? You're the one who wants to punish people for their views, thats closing in on fascism mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending