The Student Room Group

Ran over a rabbit :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jamesthehustler
they'd have done the same thing if it did't die before he got there and charged you £300 for doing it

They don't charge you £300, it's a lot less.
Original post by Ciel.
They don't charge you £300, it's a lot less.

well my local area that the going rate of all euthanasia and cremation packages from a bird to a horse
Reply 22
well my local area that the going rate of all euthanasia and cremation packages from a bird to a horse

Yeah, cremation is expensive but euthanasia itself isn't.
Are you sad for all the rabbits that get slaughtered every day to satiate the peckish desires of everyone around us?
Original post by Ciel.
Yeah, cremation is expensive but euthanasia itself isn't.

my local vets will only use euthanasia if they get to cremate them
Reply 25
my local vets will only use euthanasia if they get to cremate them

That's just really stupid. :s-smilie:
Original post by Ciel.
That's just really stupid. :s-smilie:

the money he makes out of though is adamantly clear,
as he has a white gold rolex daydate and a '63 plate convertible bentley saloon and was looking at a fully-modded bentley bentayga at i think it was around £300,000 but of course he's not doing anything illegal and is raking in a massive fortune as a result
Original post by XMaramena
Ran over a rabbit today, it just ran into the road in front of me and froze. Couldn't stop in time, got out to check it but it was still trying to run away, injured back legs. Had to run it over again until it was dead :frown:

Feel sick, never want to drive again. I hope I did the right thing.

Again?! Why couldn't you have called someone or taken it to the vet?!
Original post by Ciel.
Should've taken it to a vet then.... That's what I would do. :frown:

That's a hassle and a cost.

Unreasonable to expect anyone to take the bag of meat to the vet, when it is inevitably going to be euthanised. Rabbits are killed everyday, why bother saving one so it can go back out to die soon anyway?
I ran over a frog a couple of weeks ago and still feel bad. :frown:
Ran over a rabbit today, it just ran into the road in front of me and froze. Couldn't stop in time, got out to check it but it was still trying to run away, injured back legs. Had to run it over again until it was dead :frown:

Lennie won't be happy fam:noway:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.
You're trolling, right....................... If not then you're a psychopath..

If they're not trolling then they did the right thing. It would have just died a slow and painful death otherwise.
Original post by Ciel.
Accidentally - of course not. Mercy killing...well no but this
'had to run it over again until it was dead ' does. The rabbit still had a chance.

If you ask me I think the OP did a brave thing.

I think it would be very careless, reckless and quite frankly upsetting to think of someone running over a rabbit and then leaving it critically injured to suffer a slow, painful death. If you would do that, then I think you're the sick one.

Unless you'd take him to the vet of course. And tbh OP, 20 minutes is nothing...
(edited 7 years ago)
do you naive kunts really think that a vet could save a rabbit with run over legs? it has no chance of returning to the wild and would likely die on the journey, it would be in more pain on the journey to the vets rather than just having its head crushed by the car
useless bonobos

Why on earth would you run over it again?
Reply 35
Wish I hadn't read this. :frown:
Reply 36
Original post by Twinpeaks
If you ask me I think the OP did a brave thing.

I think it would be very careless, reckless and quite frankly upsetting to think of someone running over a rabbit and then leaving it critically injured to suffer a slow, painful death. If you would do that, then I think you're the sick one.

Unless you'd take him to the vet of course. And tbh OP, 20 minutes is nothing...

Yep, I said that in my other post (about the vet).
Reply 37
Original post by tengentoppa
That's a hassle and a cost.

Unreasonable to expect anyone to take the bag of meat to the vet, when it is inevitably going to be euthanised. Rabbits are killed everyday, why bother saving one so it can go back out to die soon anyway?

I don't get it. What's wrong with you people? Honestly, your attitude makes me sick. There's no way I could ****ing kill an animal this way.
Original post by Ciel.
I don't get it. What's wrong with you people? Honestly, your attitude makes me sick. There's no way I could ****ing kill an animal this way.

Where do you think meat comes from? I'm just cutting out the middle man.
Reply 39
Original post by tengentoppa
Where do you think meat comes from? I'm just cutting out the middle man.

I don't eat animals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending