The Student Room Group

EU Referendum: Boris Johnson compares EU's aims to Hitler's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36295208

Scaremongering tactic from the Leave campaign?
Boris getting rattled as he always does when challenged.

Boris could never be compared with Hitler or Napoleon as the latter two had a grasp of detail, did not waste time on vanity projects, and were faithful to their respective wives/fiancees (allegedly).
Original post by Mathemagicien
When the Remain side talk about the risks of leaving the EU, they are "scaremongering" for "Project Fear"

When the Leave side talk about immigration, terrorism, and the Fourth Reich, they are not, apparently

It makes sense to some people

Makes sense to people with little sense :yes:
Wait what? I thought the EU was committing white genocide? How can their aims be similar to Hitler's? I don't understand... :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
EU = Fourth Reich.
Original post by chemting
Wait what? I thought the EU was committing white genocide? How can their aims be similar to Hitler's? I don't understand... :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, it's like Hitler. Need to make them plebs believe that
Boris - an opportunist who thrives on the force of his personality and is seeking nothing but absolute power.

Does this remind you of any historical figures?
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Boris - an opportunist who thrives on the force of his personality and is seeking nothing but absolute power.

Boris a Prime Minister would be the worst Tory PM probably since Victorian times. The two worst before him in my view were Neville Chamberlain and Anthony Eden. Even so, Chamberlain was a man who had honourable motives when he was duped by Hitler, and Eden had been a fairly successful government minister before his term as PM and the disaster of Suez.
Original post by barnetlad
Boris could never be compared with Hitler or Napoleon as the latter two had a grasp of detail, did not waste time on vanity projects, and were faithful to their respective wives/fiancees (allegedly).

Hitler did not waste time/resources on vanity projects? You may need to look up his strong belief in 'miracle weapons.' :tongue:
Original post by MagicNMedicine

Hitler had an ideology he passionate believed in.

I don't think Boris really believes in much other than furthering himself.
Reply 10
Original post by barnetlad
Boris a Prime Minister would be the worst Tory PM probably since Victorian times. The two worst before him in my view were Neville Chamberlain and Anthony Eden. Even so, Chamberlain was a man who had honourable motives when he was duped by Hitler, and Eden had been a fairly successful government minister before his term as PM and the disaster of Suez.

Eden was classy:

Original post by Serine Soul
Nah, it's like Hitler. Need to make them plebs believe that

Yes, they need to know Hitler was anti-white.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending