The Student Room Group

IGCSE Edexcel biology paper 1b

How did u guys find the paper? I thought it went really well tbh.

What did you put for the reproductive organ labels and the eye labels and the eye functions?
Reply 1
Original post by anguslurcott

What did you put for the reproductive organ labels and the eye labels and the eye functions?

Worst paper ever. For the eye labels: pupil and iris
I forgot for functions I think like optic nerve, cornea and idk
Reproductive: uterus lining, ovaries, ligament, vagina wall LOL I got confused
I thought the paper was ok, but I found a few mistakes after conferring with my class, what did you guys put for "source of nitrous oxide"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hard
for the birds eye one i put pupil and cornea but now i know its pupil and iris.. and for the reproductive one i put fallopian tube, ovary, uterus (lining) and vagina
Yeah that was difficult, only just finished
Reply 6
Original post by anguslurcott

Do any of you remember the question asked about why long runners and cyclist have low heart rate?
i wrote they excersize
train at high altitudes
they respire aerobically
there is no oxygen debt
its what i stated correct?
Didn't think the paper was too bad really, hated the question about runners and cyclists and i think i did the first calculation wrong about some reaction time or something i got 0.75 what did anyone else get??
Reply 8
No the idea there trying to get across is that the cyclists and runners are running for long periods of time so their hearts adapt to the high oxygen demand due to the strenuous exercise so they eventually require less oxygen therefore they require even less when not exercising at all. Nothing to do with altitude I'm afraid !
Original post by VibrantFlow
I thought the paper was ok, but I found a few mistakes after conferring with my class, what did you guys put for "source of nitrous oxide"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cars

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending