The Student Room Group

Physics AQA AS - 24th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know any good resources to revise uncertainty from? We haven't been taught it in class but it came up on the specimen paper..
Reply 21
Practical experiments are just in paper 2
How many specimen papers are there? I can only find one for paper 1 and one for paper 2 on the AQA website, are there any more?
TO ANYONE WHOS NOT DROPPING PHYSICS: why are you doing an external exam?
My school is making us take all AS exams, even in reformed subjects, so that we have ASs in all subjects and we can decide what to drop after we've taken them
Reply 25
Original post by munchkin1212
My school is making us take all AS exams, even in reformed subjects, so that we have ASs in all subjects and we can decide what to drop after we've taken them

Same, I have to do AS in physics, chemistry and history though they are reformed subjects.
Reply 26
Original post by The person
TO ANYONE WHOS NOT DROPPING PHYSICS: why are you doing an external exam?

Some colleges force the students to do AS even under new system others do opt ins for the subjects under new system. I would do the external exam even if it was opt in option for me so I can know what to expect for the A2 exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by haes
I really do not like this practical+multiple choice based exam. I've done the specimen papers and read through practicals but how else can I prepare for the practical part? Are there any other question papers that i could use for practice?

You could look at the previous ISAs which the old specification had for revision for practical questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending