The Student Room Group

OCR C2 exam Wed 25th May

Pre and post exam discussion for the upcoming C2 exam, where we can share questions and help each other out. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Everyone ready after C1
Original post by SGHD26716
Everyone ready after C1

Hopefully it isn't as hard - I'm doing the past papers which have the lowest grade boundaries to get a feel of what it may be like tomorrow
It should be better than C1, on the level with other C2 papers, as generally the papers and grade boundaries for C2 have been quite consistent for the past few years. However, I still expect it to be a bit more difficult than previous papers. Hopefully not, though.
Reply 4
Original post by student199919
Hopefully it isn't as hard - I'm doing the past papers which have the lowest grade boundaries to get a feel of what it may be like tomorrow

Be prepared and expect it to be really hard and then it will either be easy than you thought or you will be ready for the hard questions.
Original post by nem11
Be prepared and expect it to be really hard and then it will either be easy than you thought or you will be ready for the hard questions.

yes that's very true. last years boundaries were 57/72 for an A so 79% which i guess shows it was like challenging but not too too bad? in comparison to last years c1 which was 64 for an A so 89%
Since a tricky sine/cosine/tangent graph question was the last question on June 2015, does anybody reckon there'll be less of a chance for there to be a hard one of the same type this year? I hope so.
Reply 7
Original post by student199919

I did Jan 13, by far the hardest C2 paper
Reply 8
Done all the papers along with 3 Solomon papers. Is there any more I could do and do you guys think text book work is necessary? I honestly cannot afford to do badly tomorrow
(edited 7 years ago)
I've done 10 years worth of past papers and I feel ready but I'm so scared that it's gonna be like C1 all over again 😭
What the actual **** was question 9?!

Anyone else get a =5/3?
Original post by Christie_xx

Anyone else get a =5/3?

I got root5/3, did not get 9)ii therefore. Rest of it seemed okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
predicted grade boundaries?
Reply 14
Original post by Christie_xx

Anyone else get a =5/3?

I got a=5/3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15

think I also got that

period was like 2pi/a?

My friend said it you had to write 0<x<2pi/a ?
Original post by L0gical_2
I got root5/3, did not get 9)ii therefore. Rest of it seemed okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr, questions 1-8 were easy and 9 was impossible 😂😂 I'm so screwed 😅
Reply 17
Think I got an answer as 91 for N or something, maybe the question before that

512/15 for the area or something? Odd number!!
Original post by Jitesh
think I also got that

period was like 2pi/a?

My friend said it you had to write 0<x<2pi/2 ?

Oh **** I just realised I wrote 360/a 😂😂 nahh I'm almost certain that it's meant to be just 2pi/a because that's how they describe the period in my textbook
Original post by Jitesh
Think I got an answer as 91 for N or something, maybe the question before that

512/15 for the area or something? Odd number!!

Same to both if you mean k=91

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending