The Student Room Group

would you re-gain your virginity for £10,000?

?? as above

Scroll to see replies

How do you expect 99% of TSR users to re-gain something they never lost?
Original post by Platopus
How do you expect 99% of TSR users to re-gain something they never lost?

well i guess hypothetically assuming it happens
o.O How would you re-gain your virginity? Losing your virginity requires you to have done an act. You can't just undo that act afterwards. I guess you could use £10,000 to have all potential evidence of you having performed the act removed from existence, so that nobody knows you lost your virginity. But technically, you would still have lost your virginity.
I don't see the downside to this. If you can lose it twice then great.
I want to find a special boy to give the thin layer of skin between my legs to. I have class. I'm worth more than money. I'm not selling myself, ew!
Reply 6
Original post by sainsburys wraps
?? as above

Pay £10,000 on top???????
How does one get back something they already have?:h: But if it is possible I would love the extra money.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sounds painful :s-smilie:
Reply 9
lol what does that even mean
Does that mean the past is rewritten, and if so, what else changes
I'm confused about the question.

Are you saying would you PAY £10,000 to get your virginity back or would you be happy to have your virginity back in exchange for £10,000?

If the latter, deffo don't see a downside to it...
i wouldnt lose it in the first place, unless im married
Original post by bluemadhatter
I'm confused about the question.

Are you saying would you PAY £10,000 to get your virginity back or would you be happy to have your virginity back in exchange for £10,000?

If the latter, deffo don't see a downside to it...

its a bribe like is 10,000 enough for you to be shamed to be a virgin again

Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of and anyone stupid enough to reject the £10,000 to keep the fact they've slept with someone should be ashamed of themselves tbh.

Why should someone be ashamed of being a virgin?
No. I can sell my body for more than that.
muslim girls who do it are just dumb as hell to be honest
Original post by Jazzyboy
o.O How would you re-gain your virginity? Losing your virginity requires you to have done an act. You can't just undo that act afterwards. I guess you could use £10,000 to have all potential evidence of you having performed the act removed from existence, so that nobody knows you lost your virginity. But technically, you would still have lost your virginity.

but of course you can uncook an egg

http://www.sci-news.com/othersciences/chemistry/science-uncook-egg-whites-02439.html
Original post by Jazzyboy

Erase all memory and revert all psychological happenings after it?
I have no clue how I would "re gain my virginity" but I'm going to say YES because it's 10k and I'm broke as **** :u:

Quick Reply

Latest