The Student Room Group

what would your dream house look like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
Indeed I would sacrifice a garden for beautiful viewing pleasure of the urban landscape, plus a nearby recreational ground would be nice but my apartment has to accommodate good lighting and space, plus I love high ceilings.

I guess urban landscape has lost its beauty to me, but i agree on lighting, i love some good lighting.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I will never understand the attraction for extra bathrooms...

two people can use the loo at the same time? we have two at the moment and it comes in pretty handy.
Original post by claireestelle
two people can use the loo at the same time? we have two at the moment and it comes in pretty handy.

Wouldn't you rather either save money or have an extra room for something else instead? Like a study or something. Not just somewhere extra to ****?
I will never understand the attraction for extra bathrooms...

It is ideal for guests,as guests cannot use the master bathroom
Reply 25
Original post by ForestShadow
Itd need this on the outside (for parkour)

and space for dancing

and a private restaurant

and it would have to be next to a beach :wink:
A cat shaped house of course :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wouldn't you rather either save money or have an extra room for something else instead? Like a study or something. Not just somewhere extra to ****?

That's the weird thing, in our building the 1 beds and the 2 beds are the same price, if we could save the money we would (and we already have the study space as the 2 bed was the same price:P). But i guess that's not the normal situation really but yeah if it was going more then i d probably get the extra bedroom.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28
I want a mega mansion in the Kensington area or buy a mega mansion in a gated community in L.A
I will have my shotgun ready for any visitors.

Original post by yoda123
If only I had $8.9m

More cool houses:

Spoiler

:shock: this thread has been completed, game over, high score to yoda123!
a 10 car underground garage
a wine cellar
a couple of offices
a helipad
a games room
at least 3 bedrooms
a film room
a breakfast bar/dining room
a big south facing garden with a swimming pool and hot tub and entertaining facilities not to mention a koi carp pond and a fountain out front
I'd love a 3 bed, 2 bathroom detached house with a garden (mostly likely only ever going to afford a 3 bed,1 bath semi but a girl can dream).

Not sure...all I know is that it'd need a gym room and a gaming room.
Original post by jamesthehustler
a 10 car underground garage
a wine cellar
a couple of offices
a helipad
a games room
at least 3 bedrooms
a film room
a breakfast bar/dining room
a big south facing garden with a swimming pool and hot tub and entertaining facilities not to mention a koi carp pond and a fountain out front

you want more reception rooms than you do bedrooms?
Enough rooms for everyone (ideally all double rooms), a large and slightly overgrown garden that was full of wild flowers and a large pond (and then I'd keep it so it would attract bees, birds, butterflies, hedgehogs, frogs and things), a huge kitchen to keep up with my cooking addiction and it would have to be in the middle of nowhere. :smile:
you want more reception rooms than you do bedrooms?

why not if i could afford it then i'd get it even though it would cost about £2.7million
why not if i could afford it then i'd get it even though it would cost about £2.7million

Why not have loads of guest bedrooms though
Why not have loads of guest bedrooms though

i will not have a need to
most people won't like me
i will not have a need to
most people won't like me

You never know, maybe you can have big dinner parties in your dream home :tongue:
A 3/4 bed, with 2/3 bathroom, in a rural area.

I'd like a nice airy, dining area, with plenty of natural light coming in and a conservatory to relax in, overlooking an amazing, huge garden (not just some boring grass).

I want my living room to be spacious and comfy, decorated in warm coloured furnishings to make it look homely.

A decent sized kitchen, definitely, designed with natural, neutral tones :yes:

Bedrooms, well all decent sized of course, the master one having an ensuite and the rest (for my kids) having enough space for a double bed, wardrobe and most importantly a study desk (the pain of me not having enough space for a study desk in my room hurts me so bad and I desperately want my kids to have at least that)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest