The Student Room Group

Tinder

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dnkz7
Thanks for the clear-up man, sorry if I sounded a bit to big headed :biggrin::biggrin:

No, worries. Not at all :smile:
Not too bad; it was entertaining at first, then deleted it after a few days because of the thirsty guys who were trying to arrange a meetup after barely having a conversation. I can't do that :frown:
Original post by WBZ144
Not too bad; it was entertaining at first, then deleted it after a few days because of the thirsty guys who were trying to arrange a meetup after barely having a conversation. I can't do that :frown:

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

I'd be one of those guys (although I haven't asked to meet on Tinder). When I meet somebody new..my line of thinking is that...why should I spend ages texting/messaging when I can just see you in person? Let's just go for a coffee/lunch/a drink. It's so much more fun when you can talk to an actual human, see her facial expressions, hear her tone of voice, see her body language etc.
Original post by hezzlington

I'd be one of those guys (although I haven't asked to meet on Tinder). When I meet somebody new..my line of thinking is that...why should I spend ages texting/messaging when I can just see you in person? Let's just go for a coffee/lunch/a drink. It's so much more fun when you can talk to an actual human, see her facial expressions, hear her tone of voice, see her body language etc.

It's better to talk in chat first because it's easier to reject someone by stop replying than to wasting an entire night or few hours during the day wanting go leave mid way but don't want to leave to be seen as rude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul
It's better to talk in chat first because it's easier to reject someone by stop replying than to wasting an entire night or few hours during the day wanting go leave mid way but don't want to leave to be seen as rude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's a good point :smile:

I mean those who want to meet for sex, should have made myself clearer. I can't sleep with someone I have only exchanged a few words with :frown:. Wouldn't mind meeting with them as long as they weren't expecting anything after the first meet.
Original post by WBZ144
I mean those who want to meet for sex, should have made myself clearer. I can't sleep with someone I have only exchanged a few words with :frown:. Wouldn't mind meeting with them as long as they weren't expecting anything after the first meet.

Oh right of course! Yep, I also can't sleep with somebody after a few exchange of words. So we're on the same wavelength :biggrin:
Oh right of course! Yep, I also can't sleep with somebody after a few exchange of words. So we're on the same wavelength :biggrin:

Why not? Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whilst I'm a bit of a slut, I just love getting to know somebody. It interests me far more than just banging them.
Whilst I'm a bit of a slut, I just love getting to know somebody. It interests me far more than just banging them.

Are you saying that I'm a slut? :erm:
Are you saying that I'm a slut? :erm:

If you are a slut....I like it :sexface:
If you are a slut....I like it :sexface:

I'm not. Lol and I didn't join tinder looking for friends but I ended up making a few but if I'm on tinder I'm not looking for a gf or bf. You know? If I swipe right it's not cause I think you're a nice person, it's because it's possible I'd want to sleep with you.
I'm not. Lol and I didn't join tinder looking for friends but I ended up making a few but if I'm on tinder I'm not looking for a gf or bf. You know? If I swipe right it's not cause I think you're a nice person, it's because it's possible I'd want to sleep with you.

Yeah that's fair enough - that's the idea of it suppose. I see a lot of girls with bios like "Not looking for hookups" and I think to myself.. well....not really the best medium to get what you are looking for. Then again, a few of my friends met their partners through tinder.

I don't really know why I have it. I have no intention of messaging the girls I've matched with. I just like swiping lol
Yeah that's fair enough - that's the idea of it suppose. I see a lot of girls with bios like "Not looking for hookups" and I think to myself.. well....not really the best medium to get what you are looking for. Then again, a few of my friends met their partners through tinder.

I don't really know why I have it. I have no intention of messaging the girls I've matched with. I just like swiping lol

Lmao I don't usually chat on it either unless I'm horny 😂. I don't actually go on it otherwise and I swipe a lot more rights when on that state. If the convo gets interesting, we'll usually talk for a few days but most people don't really want to meet for sex anyway. Gay guys are a different story though. Trading nudes within the hour of swipe right and want to meet next day lmao
Lmao I don't usually chat on it either unless I'm horny 😂. I don't actually go on it otherwise and I swipe a lot more rights when on that state. If the convo gets interesting, we'll usually talk for a few days but most people don't really want to meet for sex anyway. Gay guys are a different story though. Trading nudes within the hour of swipe right and want to meet next day lmao

I have no experience with gay guys so can't comment!
(edited 7 years ago)
I have no experience with gay guys so can't comment!

Lol ok
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 76
Yeah, I didn't go there with him.

I thank myself every day.
Met my ex on Tinder, we were together for 18 months.

Since splitting up and going back on it though, it's pretty boring. As I've just come out of a relationship I'm just looking to date & I find some men on there are after relationships. I'm not saying that's a negative thing, but just not what I'm after...
How people find anything on Tinder is beyond my understanding. :tongue:
Reply 79

I understand that you wan't to see a person but sometimes it's really dangerous because you never know :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending