The Student Room Group

Should ISIS pay reparation and apologise for the crimes they committed?

Scroll to see replies

Killing hundreds of innocent people can't be made up for with money and apologies.
The only price they have to pay is total annihilation. The amount of atrocities they have committed is unmeasurable and has since passed the edge of no return. If the USA dropped 2 atomic bombs during WWII, I feel this is the time to make it 3...
Original post by AlphaWolfZ
The only price they have to pay is total annihilation. The amount of atrocities they have committed is unmeasurable and has since passed the edge of no return. If the USA dropped 2 atomic bombs during WWII, I feel this is the time to make it 3...

And kill all of the innocent people around them aswell? Also, are you aware of the environmental damage atomic bombs still leave today?
Original post by adesola15
And kill all of the innocent people around them aswell? Also, are you aware of the environmental damage atomic bombs still leave today?

This is the only thing that's actually preventing that. Especially the surrounding areas are crucial for the protection of the last range of the Arabian Leopard. My previous statement was more of an emotional reaction rather than a reasoned approach :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by Jebedee
If a man goes to jail for the crime of kidnapping, are the police as bad as the kidnapper?

Jail time and taking a person's life are two completely different things. I understand where you're coming from but I guess you don't value life as much as I do.
Whom exactly will pay? Its not like they're an internationally recognized state who can actually be held accountable.
Original post by *Stefan*
Perhaps you should visit your psychiatrist to talk this through.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh someone didn't get the sarcasm... :wink:

Personally, I think we should invite them over for milkshakes and then let them carry on with what they're doing/
Apparently it's all cool if you say "It's just a prank bro" afterwards :yep:
Reply 28
Original post by saeed9751
Whom exactly will pay? Its not like they're an internationally recognized state who can actually be held accountable.

Maybe the countries they terrorised or fund humanitarian organisations like CARE or WFP
Original post by iqzmoh
Maybe the countries they terrorised or fund humanitarian organisations like CARE or WFP

Yeh im sure Syria, Iraq and Libya would be very happy to pay reparations to themselves for the damage isis caused.
Reply 30
Yeh im sure Syria, Iraq and Libya would be very happy to pay reparations to themselves for the damage isis caused.

??? Not sure you understand that ISIS is a "single party" terrorist organisation, full of rebel militants. Who has over 1.5bn pounds and probably even more. What you just said was so idiotic lol:biggrin:
Original post by iqzmoh
??? Not sure you understand that ISIS is a "single party" terrorist organisation, full of rebel militants. Who has over 1.5bn pounds and probably even more. What you just said was so idiotic lol:biggrin:

I asked who will pay the reparations, not who they'll pay the reparations to, read it again.
Reply 32
I asked who will pay the reparations, not who they'll pay the reparations to, read it again.

I think you misunderstood what I said. Ofc ISIS will pay the reparations. As far as a terrorist organisations goes, it's pretty established.
Take them to the small claims court.

We could even send the bailiffs in afterwards and make a channel 5 documentary out of it.
After all that they have done what seriously makes you think they will apologise?
Original post by JamesN88
Take them to the small claims court.

We could even send the bailiffs in afterwards and make a channel 5 documentary out of it.

Cant pay we'll take it away Syriaq edition

id pay good money to watch that :rofl:
Cant pay we'll take it away Syriaq edition

id pay good money to watch that :rofl:

I bet a tank would fetch a few quid. :smile:
Maybe if we put them in jail for 3 months they will repent
Reply 38
Original post by champ_mc99
Oooh someone didn't get the sarcasm... :wink:

Personally, I think we should invite them over for milkshakes and then let them carry on with what they're doing/

Not necessarily. You may prima facie think it's sarcasm, but many people actually believe that.

In any case, a visit to the psychiatric would be beneficial anyway. :smile:
Original post by iqzmoh
Just an apology for beheading hundreds of innocent people?

Television broadcast

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending