The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

I got around 160/200 overall - what grade do you think this is?

I'm thinking its a high A or low A* depending on grade boundaries.
Very safe 'C'!

QUOTE=bulbs;65607381]That would be a safe C
Do you know what the grade boundaries for a B would be this year? I got 90 overall
Reply 2643
what was question 18 about?
Say if I got 60 on the last paper and 80 on this one what would I get grade wise
I got between 130 and 140 as a combined mark. Am I looking at a low A or high B? I ended up with a D at school 😳 But 10 years and 2 kids later, I've decided to screw my head back on and re-sit! I went on the course hoping to achieve a C but got an A in my mock exam so I'm secretly hoping for the same again! Also, is Edexcel supposed to be harder than AQA?
Original post by Steve191281
10 was finding mean from grouped frequency and 22 was finding the difference in area between 2 sectors

oh right thanks! :smile:
Original post by pinkgrapefruitj
Do you know what the grade boundaries for a B would be this year? I got 90 overall

I would imagine 95-98 sorry.
I got 32 on paper 1 and 47 on paper 2 what am I looking at?
Right I'm going to upload the solutions to paper 2 with along with a blank paper if any of you want to try it again!
for q 10 did the question say he used 1 gallon for every 45.2 miles
or 48.2 miles
Original post by Debruyne
for q 10 did the question say he used 1 gallon for every 45.2 miles
or 48.2 miles

when do the results come out looking forward to it !
for question 10 i got £42.77, do you think that will be correct or if not how many marks would i get for that?
also i think i have got about 165 overall, would that be an A* as im really hoping for that
'C'
Original post by DOMAR34
I got 32 on paper 1 and 47 on paper 2 what am I looking at?
Can u do a marksheem for the calculator paper
Question 12

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending